• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinLady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Ok, thanks. Perhaps there’s hope yet.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Back to the Future is a Steam flash sale. 75% off for the next 6 hours. That’s $6.24 in USD.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/31290/

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

Oh yeah, that Steam summer sale already is crazy.

So far for adventure I just bought…

Jack Keane ($2.99),
Runaway 1 & 2 ($5.99 each, 3 is on there for $11.99 too)

Also Yesterday and The Next BIG Thing are $17.99, I’ll still hold out on those. And many many more, excellent!

Also Gemini Rue is $4.99 on GoG at the moment, just got that. Looking forward to the next week+ of sales on Steam oh yes.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Haha, I already caved in. I bought the BttF pack and Nikopol. I think I’ll grab the 3rd Adam’s Venture too even though I haven’t played the two earlier games that I have on Desura.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Here is the Nancy Drew Collector Pack on steam. I still can’t find it by browsing the store. I searched in Google and 3 seconds later was on the page. 

And just like that, as I was checking to make sure I pasted the correct URL, the page is gone. I guess they’re still in the process of putting it up. It’s weird. If only there were someone who could solve a mystery like this.

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2008-01-31

PM

PsychoGoatee - 13 July 2012 01:15 AM

Oh yeah, that Steam summer sale already is crazy.

So far for adventure I just bought…

Jack Keane ($2.99),
Runaway 1 & 2 ($5.99 each, 3 is on there for $11.99 too)

Also Yesterday and The Next BIG Thing are $17.99, I’ll still hold out on those. And many many more, excellent!

Also Gemini Rue is $4.99 on GoG at the moment, just got that. Looking forward to the next week+ of sales on Steam oh yes.

I’m hoping that someday during sale the Pendulo Adventure Pack will be 75% discount. I’m also going to buy Lost Horizon at some point.

I’ve already bought Still Life 1&2 pack (3.74e), Syberia 1&2 pack (3.74e), Scratches (2.49e) & BttF (6.24e).

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I bought the Still Life pack!

Lost Horizon looks pretty good, I just played the demo and it’s got breathtaking scenery so far. http://store.steampowered.com/app/40350/ for $4.99 US.

Currently playing: Starcraft II
Recently finished: Resonance, Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Diablo 3

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Not a true adventure game, but the Alan Wake collection is $10 for another 11 hours or so.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

inm8#2 - 14 July 2012 01:01 AM

Not a true adventure game, but the Alan Wake collection is $10 for another 11 hours or so.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/

This is one of my absolute favorite games from the past few years. I rarely replay games but I played Alan Wake three times in a little over a year. Anyone on this forum who also likes action games should definitely pick it up.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

louiedog - 14 July 2012 01:14 AM

This is one of my absolute favorite games from the past few years. I rarely replay games but I played Alan Wake three times in a little over a year. Anyone on this forum who also likes action games should definitely pick it up.

The Steam sale on this only goes for another half hour, but I definitely second this opinion.  Great story.  I picked up the spinoff for $3.74.  Love Steam.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Alan Wake with the addon was just a moment ago 15$ in GOG and I bought it there. It’s only a 3 euros difference so I’m quite happy about having it in GOG instead of Steam. Now if I actually played it… Wink

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

75% off Sam & Max series flash deal on Steam. All three seasons for $12.49. $7.49 each for 1 & 2. Season 3 is $8.74. It ends in 8 hours.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Groupees Build-a-Bundle 2 is now available for pre-order. The way their system works you choose which games you want. They start at $1 each (minimum, it’s pay-what-you-want) and decrease as you add more games. In this bundle you can choose from Syberia II, Tiny Bang Story, A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie, and 9 other non-adventure games. To get all 3 AGs you need to spend a minimum of $2.01.

link

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Walking Dead is 40% off ($15) on Steam for the next 36 hours. It will not likely be cheaper during this sale.

link

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Monkey Island Special Edition remakes are flash deals on Steam. 75% off for the next 5 hours and 45 minutes. $2.49 each or $3.74 for the pair.

link

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top