• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tex Murphy on Kickstarter

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

75%!!!!!!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

There’s a new podcast interview with Chris Jones.  It’s very interesting—check it out here:

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9107848

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Less than 100K remaining now

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2011-08-01

PM

TO EVERYONE (Backers and Non-Backers): Want another way to win free games? I’ve created a short Tex Murphy Project Fedora Kickstarter survey to find out what advertising method has been the most effective. Most of the questions are optional. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a drawing for a free game!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YS7RKS2

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2011-01-07

PM

Come join and listen! Live Chat with Chris Jones! Grin
http://talkradiomeltdown.com/live

Tex Murphy - Project Fedora. A new Adventure Game with Adventure Game with Noir Detective and Sci-Fi themes upcoming.

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

Television actor Barry Corbin from ‘The Pandora Directive’ has done a Tex-Timonial! Check it out here then PLEDGE! Smile

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2011-08-01

PM

Golden Joysticks: Vote for Tex!

Want to learn more about Project Fedora, and have it receive more press coverage at E3? Vote for Project Fedora: A Tex Murphy Game on the Golden Joysticks Facebook page! Currently it is in second place! Let’s see if we can get it into first place!

http://www.facebook.com/goldenjoysticks

“So E3 has seen some exciting new game announcements - we’re gonna have to find room in our ‘One to Watch’ category for some of them! But which of the newbies really floated your gaming boat? If we’ve missed anything out, feel free to chip in!”

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

lol… how is it possible we’re ahead of halo 4. People must not be paying attention to this voting thing.

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

we are currently rocketting upwards at astronomical rates….......
But i am nervous… im worried these incentive games might be having an adverse effect by encouraging people to donate 5 and 10k when they arent going to stick with it…...

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Oh my, i hadnt watched the magnificent 7 video…. things make a little more sense now… this could be brilliant lol.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Yes, very smart move. It works: already over $30,000 raised today and 7 more hours to go.

EDIT: $42,000 and 6.5 hours left.

EDIT2: over #50,000 and 5.5 hours left.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

at this rate they could be close to 450k in the next 12 hours, this is crazy.

EDIT: did i say close to 450k in the next 12? apparently i meant over 450k in the next few hours. We’re 420k now.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

[The stupid, stupid forum software doesn’t allow me to delete my post.]

Come to think of it… at first I could indeed delete my posts. Hmmmm….

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Ugh. Now im not going to stop being nervous until the kickstarter is over and the payments have cleared.

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2008-07-11

PM

Wow, did we really just raise $52,000 in a day? :-| I didn’t see that coming! An ingenious plan by Big Finish.

Once a project reaches its goal, that seems to be when a lot of fence-sitters jump on board, so I look forward to that happening with Tex.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top