• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Currently Playing

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Love the Kings Bounty games, this one’s good so far, though crashes sometimes.

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-06

PM

The Book of Unwritten Tales, which I picked up a few weeks ago on eBay. Excellent so far, it’s one of the best adventure games I’ve played since the Longest Journey.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Started The Blackwell Deception. Love this series.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2009-07-30

PM

I’m playing “Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood” on the PS3 and I’ve also started a new game of “The Longest Journey”; first time I’ll be playing this in English and I must stay, it’s a whole new experience and some things feel as if I’m reading/hearing them for the first time. I really like Charlie’s voice in this one, his Dutch voice actor always bothered me. But on the other hand I think I like Dutch April better Smile

Finished: Assassin’s Creed 2 (PS3)
Playing now: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (PS3), The Longest Journey (PC)
To continue: So Blonde (PC), Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The Space Bar (community playthrough)

After Deven-7’s emp-tel, and after having done quite a few things in the bar to defend myself against the villain.
I’m guessing I’m about 75% of the way, but since it’s a community playthrough, I’m currently waiting for a few others to catch up… Tongue

Jake Hunter Detective Story - Memories of the Past

Halfway in the fifth episode (‘The Red-Eyed Tiger’). After this I only have the titular episode (‘Memories of the Past’) to go. I’ve completed all the “Jake Hunter Unleashed” missions already, which probably means I’ve completed about 80% of the game.

King’s Quest VI - Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow

I just completed the game with the short path, so now I’m going to tackle the long path. The game’s end screen said I had completed 77% of the main path, but that was after finishing the short path, so I guess I’m going to be closer to 66% of the way.
It’s a good thing that I specifically went for the short path first (to get the bad ending before the good ending so I can end on a positive note), because I instinctively would have gone for the long path. I had even named my save that’s closest to the short/long decision ‘To the Druids!’ (before I knew that going there meant the long path)... Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

LEGO City Undercover. Haven’t played a LEGO game in years but thought I’d give this one a try because I’ve always wanted a sort of LEGO GTA. Gotta say it’s loads of fun despite the issues with the pc port.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Currently replaying Wolfenstein the New Order in anticipation of Wolfenstein 2.

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Mass Effect Andromeda. Really enjoying it so far but then again Bioware never disappoints

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-04-02

PM

Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Playing nino kuni 2. Very fun gameplay, beautiful visuals, fun but juvenile story. Overall 8 outta 10 so far.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Playing trails of cold steel. Jrpg much like a persona game. Im really loving it.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-03-08

PM

I just started playing dragon quest 11. It’s pretty good so far. It has tons of good puns.

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Jdawg445 - 09 May 2019 01:20 AM

Playing trails of cold steel. Jrpg much like a persona game. Im really loving it.

Did you read the comic panels in the back of the manual?  They are pretty cute and funny <3

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Celebreon - 09 March 2020 01:59 AM
Jdawg445 - 09 May 2019 01:20 AM

Did you read the comic panels in the back of the manual?  They are pretty cute and funny <3

lol no but im currently beating cold steel 3, im on the next to last chapter in that game, Im also going through shadow of the colossus and lamplightcity detective. I plan to beat all three before final fantasy 7 remake comes out. I tried the FF7 demo and I was really impressed with it.

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Jdawg445 - 10 March 2020 02:04 PM

lol no but im currently beating cold steel 3, im on the next to last chapter in that game, Im also going through shadow of the colossus and lamplightcity detective. I plan to beat all three before final fantasy 7 remake comes out. I tried the FF7 demo and I was really impressed with it.

Yeah, I went through all the trouble of beating the ps2 Shadow of colossus, and then when I saw how beautiful it truly was on the ps4, I had to start over!  Still haven’t beaten ico ever, which seems to be a fan favorite around here.

But yeah, xseed and falcom did a great job in hooking us up with the trails of cold steel game!

I’ll attach some pictures of the steel book (full color, not monochrome like most steel books), and even the the comic panels.  These are the extra touches I love to see that make physical media worth owning!

Image Attachments

0310201713.jpg0310201715.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top