• Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
0 new post/s since your last visit
0 new comment/s since your last visit
Last visited on 12/12/19 at 08:20 am

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Blade Runner - Sneaking into Tyrell

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-05-28

PM

Hi, I’m new Smile

I’ve decided to finally complete Bladerunner, but recently I’ve got stuck at the part where you need to sneak into the Tyrell building to get the genetic information for the Replicants. I think I’ve visited all locations that could be meaningful. I’ve been to the sewer hideout, I’ve talked to the bum and have given him booze. I’ve been to the secret lab run by the Replicant twins, talked to them through and through. I’ve been to McCoy’s apartment (it was occupied by someone else). The police station is locked. I’ve even gotten the super strong ammo from Izo’s stash (McCoy commented about Guzza being dirty at that point).

I should point out I’m playing the game on NORMAL difficulty, so I can’t just go through the easy way at the twins office. I’ve been to the end of the sewer (from the hub, west, north) that I think leads to Tyrell, but it’s blocked?

What should I do?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!