Adventure Gamers - Forums
Telltales games damaged files.
Hey so it turns out all my Telltales games that i downloaded are damaged, like I can’t play them anymore on my mac cause it says it’s damaged. Well actually Hector badge I can start but the screen just goes red. The sound is fine but the screen is obviously not.
Anything I can do about this or should I just give up?
I don’t have a mac, but I found this:
If you receive a ‘file is damaged’ message when opening the application on a Mac, you would need to follow the following steps:
1. Open the System Preferences. There are two approaches:
- Click on the System Preferences icon in the Dock
- Selecting Apple Menu > System Preferences.
2. Next open the Security & Privacy pane by clicking Security & Privacy. (Make sure that the General tab is selected.)
3. Click the icon labeled “Click the lock to make changes” in the bottom-left corner.
4. Enter your username and password into the prompt that appears and click Unlock. (If you have no password, this can be left blank).
5. Under the section labeled “Allow applications downloaded from:”, select the option “Anywhere”. On the prompt that appears, click “Allow From Anywhere.”
When opening the application, you will get the message:
“application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it.”
You can now run the application by selecting Open.
I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!
Thanks I’ll try that.