• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Eastern Mind:  Lost Souls of Tong-Nou - Anyone know anything?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-05-22

PM

I’ve just started playing Eastern Mind:  Lost Souls of Tong-Nou, best point and click i’ve played in a while, as someone who prefers creativity and experementation over consistancy, but i’m having some problems.

Firstly, does anyone know to answer to the question inside the king of life? Think the question was somthing like “Who does the eyeball belong to?”. I’ve read through the book of Tong-Nou repeatedly and tried a few names from it but nothing works.

Secondly, are all of the names you have to enter on the wooden disk in the woods? I’ve found 3/4 of them and wandered the woods for ages and can’t find the 4th.

Thirdly, does anyone know what the elemental gem things do and where the fire one is? Got one from inside the king of life, one by using the peach on the dragon creature in the dream palace and one from the golden palace, but have no idea what they are for or where the last one is.

Finally, can anyone recommend any other similarly unique games? The closest i can think of are total distortion and myst but this is better than either.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top