• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigar

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

(((Fantasy)))

In other news, the restless part of me has clearly had an influence on Mr J who suddenly declared he needs some quality time in the sun. And soon.
Who am I to disagree with that? Wink

In nine days we’re leaving for Bitez, Bodrum, Turkey. It’s really close to the Greek island Kos.

The lazy bee is happy!  Cool

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Happy bee!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LOL @ becoming a “Sr. Member” here.

I’m 30, stop making me feel old! Sealed Lips

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Good to see you back Fantasy and sorry for your loss.

Jelena - Hooray for holidays!

Tim - This thread is the perfect place to be as immature as you like to counteract any threat of seniority. Or so I find!  Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Jelena - 03 July 2012 11:13 AM

(((Fantasy)))

In other news, the restless part of me has clearly had an influence on Mr J who suddenly declared he needs some quality time in the sun. And soon.
Who am I to disagree with that? Wink

In nine days we’re leaving for Bitez, Bodrum, Turkey. It’s really close to the Greek island Kos.

The lazy bee is happy!  Cool

I was talking of going somewhere this autumn with my dad, and Istanbul came up. But then also this whole incident with Syria came up and so that was one thing to add to the cons Tongue So, hope it doesn’t escalate while you’re in Turkey Grin (that’s always something reassuring to wish for, right?)

No, seriously, hope you have a good time (and bring us back some pictures)! And it’s not like you’re on the syrian border Wink

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I’m sad. Frown

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Why?

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Well, since you asked… I met just about the perfect girl a while back, and to my most biggest surprise she agreed to go out with me. We went out a couple times but in the end she said she’d rather be just friends. And since it was the first time I’d actually done that (you know, gone out and all that), I guess that sort of emphasized all sorts of things about it too. And so I keep thinking about what I could’ve done differently, or not done… I know it wasn’t up to anything like that, probably, but there’s all sorts of stuff there just going around and around in my head. And most importantly, I’m having a really hard time getting over her because she was - all the way up to what she’s (going to be) studying - pretty much everything I ever dreamed about.

And I’m not even sure what kind of a friend she wants to be, whether she actually wants to be friends or just, you know, exchange the occasional email and then forget about each other (or rather, me).

And in addition to that, there’s another girl with whom I’ve been talking to for over a year on the internet, with whom I’ve come to be very close, who has sort of fallen off the grid for a while. She’s busy and all, but the way she left I’m not completely sure if everything’s okay between us or not…

Hey, what’s with me opening up all of a sudden? Must be the fact that it’s way after midnight already…

To sum it all up, I’m a bit of a mess in that department right now, even though I’m keeping myself composed otherwise, of course Tongue

And, as I said, these things happen to me so rarely (or as it is, never (until now)). And most importantly, I’ve been alone for so long, and I finally thought I found someone - and someone so wonderful at that, too. And then it all went away before it even began.

And that, I guess, is why I’m sad.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That sounds a lot like the story of my life. (((UPtimist))) <- of course that’s a manly hug.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Laughing

Somehow that smiley alone seems kinda dirty…

Anyway, thanks, bro (that’s also manly, right? Nevertheless, I should go and hammer something, just in case)

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

(((Upsie))) And that’s a motherly hug in case you wondered. Wink

Hang in there! You’re a great person and friend.  Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Jelena - 05 July 2012 12:02 PM

(((Upsie))) And that’s a motherly hug in case you wondered. Wink

Hang in there! You’re a great person and friend.  Smile

That’s what she said (pretty much literally) Wink

And thanks, of course Smile

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

*Jatsie gives his handkerchief to UPtimist*

Here, ask her if this smells of chloroform…

Smile

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Ha! Grin I hadn’t thought of that. Could work…

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top