• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: Home β†’ Forum Home β†’ Gaming β†’ Adventure β†’ Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sexiest adventure game characters

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2018-01-10

PM

No one mentioned this guy yet. I’m shocked!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

We’ve been over Gabriel Knight and wolves but no one mentioned Von Glower?

And while my personal opinion was that wolves aren’t really that sexy, I feel that Von Glower was pictured more like a typical vampire really. Intelligent and seductive instead of having power (physical and over pack). I don’t have a vampire fetish either, but I find that there are more vampires that interest me because of this. Both vampires and werewolves tend to have the inner fight against the beast and often the philosophical debate of obeying human morals when they are not human (anymore). I just prefer my - often androgynous - vampires sipping wine than the hairy wolves running in the woods. Wink

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Grace Nakamura

Zoe Maya Castillo

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I was going to say Zoey Castillo. I think her voice is the sexiest one I have ever heard in a game.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

WTH is wrong with me.  I keep thinking Zoe and April Ryan are the same person.
Ya know, brown hair same series of games, innocent mistake really!

Definitely Zoey!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DCast - 09 July 2020 07:54 PM

I’m the last on the train of “The Last Express” (I’m hilarious, I know), and sometimes random mention of games like this make me just pick up and play it, so I’m going to do just that - make it my next game. Although, it says “gold edition”, so I’m not sure if it’s any different from original or better, or worse.

The Gold Edition at Steam has extra stuff, like biographies, hints, icons that pop up and the obligatory Steam achievements. I much prefer the original version with the memorable end credits sequence, which the Gold Edition doesn’t have for reasons unknown. And that’s a real shame. I recommend buying the original version at GOG.

One word of advice: You will have to rewind the clock quite a few times. Let the game do that for you instead of doing it yourself manually. The game will always rewind to a time when the game is still winnable. Have fun!

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

that is the kinda buzz threads like this creates, like with anything with the name Jane Jensen, Tim Schafer and above all Monkey Island.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

Advie - 11 July 2020 08:49 PM

that is the kinda buzz threads like this creates, like with anything with the name Jane Jensen, Tim Schafer and above all Monkey Island.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I love Mila.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I love Mila.

If Mila played Nico, I’d get advance tickets. She is the perfect Nico.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

-Most of female cast of The Last Express
(And if I were a woman would pick Robert Cath)

-Unpopular opinion: Mercedes Colomar

-Gabriel Knight’s Geddy

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Late to the party.

Sophia Hapgood from Fate of Atlantis. I love this fan drawing on deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/raichiyo33/art/Sophia-Hapgood-489677197?q=sort:time gallery:Raichiyo33&qo=54
Pretty much the same reasons as TimovieMan, independant and strong minded is sexy

Zanthia from Legend of Kyrandia 2 Hand of Fate. As a kid this game was one of my favorite games and I really liked her attitude, sexy with a dress for every occasion Smile

Zoe Castillo, see screenshots above (too lazy to source them again), she looks great, is good at self defense, absolutely not a damsel in distress and is super smart

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

giom - 01 October 2020 05:39 PM

Sophia Hapgood from Fate of Atlantis. I love this fan drawing on deviantart [drawing]

She deserves better fanart than the typical 5-min-YT-tutorial aesthetic…

Jake Hunter is a cool beefcake I guess.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Maroko - 01 October 2020 11:12 AM
giom - 01 October 2020 08:32 AM

Sophia Hapgood from Fate of Atlantis. I love this fan drawing on deviantart [drawing]

She deserves better fanart than the typical 5-min-YT-tutorial aesthetic…

Disclaimer, I’m very far from being an artist or claiming to have any artistic sense whatsoever Smile

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

giom - 01 October 2020 05:39 PM

Disclaimer, I’m very far from being an artist or claiming to have any artistic sense whatsoever Smile

There are a whole lot of Sister Wendy documentaries and the Beauty one from Scruton that can fix that in a jiffy Wink

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Here I am playing Gray Matter on my PC laptop and how can we not have Sam Everett on this list she’s as sexy as they come.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: Home β†’ Forum Home β†’ Gaming β†’ Adventure β†’ Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top