• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

TV show sound uh…show REVIVED!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

gray pierce - 24 April 2014 05:00 PM
TimovieMan - 24 April 2014 04:58 PM

Got some links? I only seem to find the Flemish show…

Oh wait NO NO NO NO! SALAMANDER IS NOT IT!

Wow, completely misunderstood that… Sealed Lips

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Is #22 Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei?

(Edit): Well, it’s too late to guess any others now, I’ll come back to this in the morning, if all are not guessed by then Tongue (Though it’s a busy day! Well, that’s life sometimes, I guess the TV theme quiz takes top priority Wink)

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

UPtimist - 24 April 2014 05:49 PM

Is #22 Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei?

(Edit): Well, it’s too late to guess any others now, I’ll come back to this in the morning, if all are not guessed by then Tongue (Though it’s a busy day! Well, that’s life sometimes, I guess the TV theme quiz takes top priority Wink)

Nope. That one is Scandinavian as well. Usually if I’m putting in a non-English language show 9 out of 10 times it’s Scandinavian. Though I should add that some of the non-English language tv shows in this qui that haven’t been guessed yet are not Scandinavian.

Also: as for reusing themes I’ve used before. That was several years ago! I have no idea what I put in my original quizzes. Also the laptop the medley’s were stored on broke down and was replaced by a newer model.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m on listening overload, and my brain is turning to mush.  I look forward to finding out the rest of these, especially the familiar 13, 30 & 31, but I’m not going to be the one to find them.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Since everyone seems to still be a bit in the dark when it comes to the final batch of hints let’s do a final final (or some such) batch of hints:

6. is a very short lived, extremely complicated American Sci Fi conspiracy thriller about a group of aliens being held by the US government

8. is another very short lived British adventure series that was clearly inspired by the Indiana Jones movies and the Dan Brown novels.

11. Is a long running Swedish crime drama featuring a character from the novels that set the standard for Scandinavian crimefiction many years ago. The show has now ended after 4 seasons.

13. Is a very popular new American tv series based on a bestselling novel series that was also turend into a series of hugely popular movies. One of which was even awarded with several academy awards and tops the charts of pretty much every “best thriller movie” list ever made. Though they are played by different actors the tv series and the movies share many of the same characters. Also the most recent episode of this tv show will air in several hours in the US.

16. Is a French animated tv show from the 90s. It was based on a comic book series that’s extremely popular in the French and Dutch language area and was the first European comic book series to be written solely for teens and adults. (although the tv series was more aimed at children) It only ran for a single season as intended

20. Is a long running Canadian medical and hard sci fi series. It deals with a team of scientists investigating strange scientific phenomena. Usually new strains of disseases but human cloning for instance also played a part in the show. It ended after 4 seasons.

22. Is a Danish crime/thriller series about people of a certain profession who are followed from recruitment into training and eventually out into the field. It ended after three seasons.

23. Is a Japanese animated tv series. It’s a psychological thriller aimed solely at adults. It’s based on a very popular comic book series. An American live-action remake is in currently being developed for HBO.

30. Is a historical mini-series following the lives of both low born and high born people in the middle ages over the course of a couple of episodes. It revolves around the construction of a Cathedral.

31. Is a very short lived British sci fi series about a human settlement on an alien planet. It wa created by the same guy that ran a very popular British sci fi show for many years. The actor playing the lead is currently playing a character in Game of Thrones. Also the pilot featured an actor from BSG.

I think that should suffice.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Taking a completely wild guess, is #13 Hannibal?

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Yup.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Yay me Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

23. Monster
30. Pillars of the Earth ???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

31. Outcasts
6. The Event ???

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

All correct. Thumbs Up Only a couple more to go.  Laughing

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

8. Adventure Inc. ???
11. Beck ?
16. Blake et Mortimer
20. ReGenesis
22. The Protectors

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

TimovieMan - 25 April 2014 12:23 PM

8. Adventure Inc. ???
11. Beck ?
16. Blake et Mortimer
20. ReGenesis
22. The Protectors

All corect except the top one. Remember it’s a British show.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Since every theme has been guessed save for one and TiMovieman’s voctory has already been assured I;m just going to give away #8.

It’s Bonekickers:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I don’t think I would’ve found that. Despite Adrian Lester and Hugh Bonneville starring…

Will need some more time to make a new medley, though…
Working on an elaborate one… Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top