• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sad Egypt

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

How come the people voted for Morsi? Isn’t he one of the old gang of Mubarak?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

tsa - 26 January 2013 07:57 AM

How come the people voted for Morsi? Isn’t he one of the old gang of Mubarak?

should not people get the chance learn before they are given the choice to vote !

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

True. Unfortunately the path to a true democracy is long and hard.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Pic of the Day 26/1/2013
Cairo - Tahrirr

Image Attachments

603036_10200352846404637_598524351_n.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wanna know how Morsi and his brotherhood take their (inner) power to oppression the people

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I see Egypt is in a 30-day State of Emergency. Stay safe…..don’t see any change with the M.B.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Bonsai , luckily i live next to the minister of defense flat, i guess i should be safe staying home unless the MoD can not defend his family and his area then that is something else Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wikipedia definition for Egypt curfew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curfew#Egypt

LOL (TRUE STORY)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Peaceful (?) mass public disobedience. Given the situation in Egypt, not that bad of an attitude, imo.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I AM not quite sure i understand your statement , but if i think i do let me tell you that as a fact apart from being right or wrong, for 2 years now in Egypt citizens been chasing the police not the otherwise. .. i would post you videos for policemen running scared of unarmed citizens.

i remember days after the revolution me getting out of my car and beating the hell out of a policeman who had parked in a wrong space… not proud; but it is the truth that the pp are the ones which keeping the peace and order in streets

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

that was After Morsi orders to act firmly against all protesters 2 hour ago,and if this is considered a FIRM action then God only knows what aggressiveness ???? i was there and i should not have left .. i am crying Like my mum is dead Now… Ooooh God God ...!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=121891937987478

i wish i can Say sorry for disturbing you guys and whoever will watch this, which took place an hour go.. but i cant . ..

i write this for my friends here to watch that, and to tell i am will be away for long .. i just feel so miserable AND i am posting this at My beloved AG while these acts are taking place 7-8 mile away from my home and that even makes me feel more bad and miserable ..
pray for Egypt PP

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am feeling better now ,not sad as before and that not because like something has changed here (i presume) but i just woke one day (2days a go) filled with Hope ...

or is it that maybe someone had really prayed for me,us and Egypt

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I have nothing say but to offer my sincere consolation to the 19 People from (England,France,Japan, Hungary,China) who died today at the Luxor balloon accident.

God bless their Souls

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

I’m glad you keep us posted about your perspective on the situation in Egypt. Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Should i say anything

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top