• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy Birthday Trunk

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

Happy Birthday Trunk. I hope it was a great day. I know this thread is a little late but it comes with a big hug and kiss ((((((((((((((((( hugs))))))))))))) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX Kiss

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hey Trunk, congratulations! Have a screw!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Happy Birthday oh Purple Quiz-Master!

Have a Rubik’s cube cake so you can puzzle while you guzzle Yo!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Happy Birthday, Purple Demon!

If you need help with that Rubik’s Cake, I can solve it in under three minutes… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Happy birthday, Unc Trunk! Hope you had a great day!

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Happy Birthday Trunk! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Smile (Special thanks to bullsie. KissHeart) A group of us went out for all-you-can-eat sushi on the weekend, and I was able to squeeze in my annual replay of Grim Fandango too.

(However, the celebration was somewhat sombre this year, since we haven’t heard back from my cousin and his family who live in New Jersey, one of the US states hardest hit by Hurricane Sandy last week. Mini Frown We’re hoping power will be restored to their area soon, and that their house wasn’t damaged too seriously.)

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Argh, I missed this… Well, happy birthday retroactively anyways!

TimovieMan - 07 November 2012 06:59 AM

Happy Birthday, Purple Demon!

If you need help with that Rubik’s Cake, I can solve it in under three minutes… Wink

= can eat any cake in less than three minutes!

Hope you hear from your relatives soon.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

UPtimist - 08 November 2012 04:06 AM

= can eat any cake in less than three minutes!

Probably. Tongue
But I could definitely solve the cube for you in less than three minutes…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Trunk, and best wishes for the coming year!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Happy belated Birthday Trunk, my favourite Demon Kiss Grin I tried to find a purple demon cake, but alas, no luck.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Here you go Trunx! You might not be 13 years old, and might not be called Giselle, but what the heck, Happy Birthday! Sarcastic

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

Trunkyo - 07 November 2012 09:59 PM

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Smile (Special thanks to bullsie. KissHeart) A group of us went out for all-you-can-eat sushi on the weekend, and I was able to squeeze in my annual replay of Grim Fandango too.

(However, the celebration was somewhat sombre this year, since we haven’t heard back from my cousin and his family who live in New Jersey, one of the US states hardest hit by Hurricane Sandy last week. Mini Frown We’re hoping power will be restored to their area soon, and that their house wasn’t damaged too seriously.)

I do hope that you get in touch with your family in New Jersey, sending happy thoughts your way. 

I do hope you had a wonderful birthday Kiss  Kiss  Heart

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Happy Belated Birthday, man.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Thanks to all the belated well-wishers too! Smile I finally got in touch with my cousin by phone this morning. He and his family are safe, power is now fully restored and their house survived both the hurricane and the nor’easter that followed.

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I Wish you had A Happy birthday Trunk Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top