• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretinJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Karlok - 14 July 2020 10:16 AM

UFOs is a weird little game. Nicely weird, I liked it. With the exception of one or two scenes. The devs have a streak of cruelty. I was shocked when an NPC who refused to hand over an item the protagonist needed was killed just like that. I guess shocking the player with gratuitous violence was the whole point of the scene because the devs laid it on thick. Dad under the car talking to his little son: When I’m done with the car we go visit your Mom in the hospital. Little son: I love you, daddy. The player even gets to see the horrified face of the boy when dad ends up in a pool of blood. What the f… 

Not counting MI, Goblins and some other random stuff, this was one of the first AG I personally purchased on my little savings at the store on CD (was really proud of myself)and played through. Didn’t know walkthroughs existed, so I got stuck a couple of times but overall enjoyed it. It’s definitely on the wacky side. Remember searching for it later but couldn’t find it. I’m fascinated you managed to remember it based off that screenshot! I can see the dice looking familiar now, but damn

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Heh, I recognized the car immediately but I don’t remember the dice. It helps that lots of people, including me, have used screenshots from UFOs in quizzes.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

I know it is completely unrelated, but that looks unbelievably similar to a hotel room I stayed in when I was in Japan last time!  Gasp

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

reminds me of Art of Murder3, but this seems like a 1st person game anyways

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Is that Portal 2???

Where on earth was that hotel room in the game?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I think you’re right. It’s the Aperture Science Relaxation Chamber, minus the decay you see in chapter 1. Makes sense, I mean the test subjects wouldn’t just sleep on the floor would they? Smile

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

TimovieMan - 17 July 2020 10:29 AM

Is that Portal 2???

Where on earth was that hotel room in the game?

Luhr28 - 17 July 2020 10:45 AM

I think you’re right. It’s the Aperture Science Relaxation Chamber, minus the decay you see in chapter 1. Makes sense, I mean the test subjects wouldn’t just sleep on the floor would they? Smile

You are correct TimovieMan! Yes the Relaxation Chamber is at the very beginning of the game. Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sir Beardalot - 17 July 2020 02:37 PM

You are correct TimovieMan! Yes the Relaxation Chamber is at the very beginning of the game. Smile

I wouldn’t have recognized that. And I played the game just a few weeks ago…  Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here’s the next one:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No biters?

How about now?

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

The first picture appears to be from that Tex Murphy game: Martian Memorandum.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

zobraks - 18 July 2020 08:41 AM

The first picture appears to be from that Tex Murphy game: Martian Memorandum.

The second picture as well. Martian Memorandum it is!

Your turn!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Thanks.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top