• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Boïnihi: The K’i Codex, new Black Cube sequel (ASA, Myha, Catyph)

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2013-08-10

PM

Simon_ASA - 24 June 2020 09:18 AM

SNIP

Hi, Simon! I replied to your email personally, but I saw this and thought I’d reply here, as well.

Glad you were pleased with the review! I was certainly pleased with Boinihi, as my review shows. It’s always nice to hear when developers appreciate my work, and I appreciate you reaching out to let me know.

Cheers!

K R Parkinson - Staff Writer

Contact: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi Galvanic_Spiral!
Yes I was very pleased with your review, and I hope that many adventure gamers around here have taken some time to read it! I’m sure it is the case!

I can’t imagine the time and efforts it takes to both play the game and write a review that is as honest as possible.
Imo you have described very well every aspect of the game, and most of the things that I tried to do with this new episode in the Black Cube series.

I have well received your email and will reply to it asap, of course! Sorry for the delay… I am sometimes very slow after the release of a game, because I have many messages that await. I still have not sent my newsletter to my subscribers to announce the release of Boïnihi!
I’ll be very happy to talk with you of writing and programming!

-
Hey everyone,
Both the game developer and the reviewer are here on the forums! What are you waiting for to ask your questions! Wink

Good news by the way:

During Steam Summer Sale, you can get the full Black Cube scifi series bundle for only 29 euros instead of 48€!! (including ASA, Catyph, my all new game Boïnihi and the full3d game Myha).
Many, many hours of gameplay, rich story, logical puzzles!

This price includes -5€ when you pay, thanks to Steam’s special Road Trip offer!
If you already have some of these games in your Steam library, you only pay for the ones that are missing in your collection.

Learn more: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/617/The_Black_Cube_series/

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi! In case you are not subscribed to my newsletter (what are you waiting for? http://eepurl.com/dM3VFg) you can find it HERE to read in your browser. Have a nice weekend!

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi, I have added a short playable demo on itch.io: https://the-icehouse.itch.io/boinihi
(at the bottom of the page)

“Last week I took some time to work on a free playable demo of Boinihi: The Ki Codex, my new scifi adventure game. Even though I hesitated to release a demo during a long time, I finally thought that it could help some of you to see what kind of game it is exactly. It’s very difficult to create a convincing demo of a puzzle/adventure game, because many things are connected in the world and they had to be removed in this short preview version. However I hope that you will enjoy it!”

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Have you got a direct link to the demo file? I don’t have a itch.io account. Thanks!

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi Donuts McGee,
Oh it’s already a direct link on itchio, you don’t have to create an account for the demo.

Simply go to https://the-icehouse.itch.io/boinihi
And click on “Download Demo” at the bottom of the page (the yellow button next to Boinihi_demo.zip 206 MB ).
I can’t give a link other than the game page because the button has a javascript into it.

By the way, for everyone who tries the demo, please read the README txt file that is in the zip archive in order to get some useful info on the gameplay!

Thanks for playing it!

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi! In France we are in quarantine for the 2nd time, during the whole month of November (and maybe more). When it already happened before during Spring, I gave ASA and Catyph for free during a few days on itch.io to support people at home.

This time I am preparing another similar offer so, in case you’re curious and still don’t have the Black Cube games, please keep an eye on them on FireFlower during the week between Monday 2 and Sunday 8 of November…

Boinihi (4/5) more specifically could be at an interesting price for the first time - this is an effort for me as this game is new. If you apreciate it, I would be more than happy if more of you could play it before the end of the year and write a bit of feedback/reviews, and of course I hope that this offer will entertain some of the people who are stuck at home and who love adventure games.

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi! As previously announced, if you’re interested:

Black Cube Lockdown Sale
added about 15 hours ago by FireFlower

France (and other countries) are seeing an increasing amount of Covid-19 cases and because of that lockdowns, during the whole month of November (maybe longer). When it happened last time during spring, the developer gave ASA and Catyph away for free during a few days to support people that have to stay at home.
This time he has a similar special offer, in case you’re curious and still don’t have tried the Black Cube games, between November 2-8.

Boinihi more specifically will be at an historically low price. The developer would be more than happy if more of you could play it before the end of the year and write a bit of feedback, and he of course also hopes that this offer will entertain some of the people that have to stay at home and who love adventure games.

Here are the offers:

ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition - 75% off

Boinihi: The Ki Codex - 50% off

Catyph: The Kunci Experiment - 75% off

Myha: Return to the Lost Island - 25% off

https://fireflowergames.com/sales/black-cube-lockdown-sale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top