• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can you help me find a game I once played?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-11-07

PM

Hi,

I am trying to track down an adventure game I think I played on an iPad and must have been about five years ago.  My memories of it are very vague but I will do my best to describe it.  The graphics were very simple and the game started in a structure floating in ‘space’. The graphics were very simple and monochromatic.  It was a first person game with no other characters you interacted with.  You basically explored this surreal world and solved puzzles to get to the next level. I seem to recall your reward was to get to a bigger level with a little bit more to see and explore.  The games graphics had a feel of ‘Islands Non Places’ about them.  That is about as much as I can remember - not much to go on I am afraid. If you can find the game with this poor description please give yourself a pat on the back.  SPOILER ALERT [spoiler][/spoiler] The rewards of this game were subtle. At one point it started to rain which was a bit of a wow moment.

Tks.

Joined 2019-11-07

PM

Found it!

Kairo

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

Tartansporran - 08 November 2019 05:32 AM

Found it!

Kairo

Exactly the game I would have suggested, alas too late.Smile

Joined 2019-11-07

PM

Veovis - 08 November 2019 10:19 AM
Tartansporran - 08 November 2019 05:32 AM

Found it!

Kairo

Exactly the game I would have suggested, alas too late.Smile

Many thanks for the reply - my description could not have been that bad as you suggested it pretty quick. If you have not played it already - do.

Thanks again.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

I played some of it on an iPad a few years ago. Should have been a game in my taste, but I found it too abstract. Never completed it. May try again though.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top