• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What do You Look Like

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

FroHoHoHohe Weihnachtsgrüße aus Köln!!! (*)

TimovieMan in his natural habitat (surrounded by greasy food shops), exhibiting some natural behaviour (eating):

TimovieMan after his fifth or sixth Cuba Libre (¡Viva la Revolución!):

(*) JoHoHoHolly Christmas greetings from Cologne!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I’m so jealous! I was to go to Cologne this year too but because of all the hospital stuf I am going through we booked a hotel in Amsterdam instead. But that will also be great!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Finally, the pics. The two of you look lovely. Grin I bet you had lots of fun Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SweetDalilah - 18 December 2012 06:17 AM

Finally, the pics. The two of you look lovely. Grin I bet you had lots of fun Grin

It was fun! Thumbs Up

Would’ve been better with worse weather, though. Clear skies, sunny and 10°C lacks in Christmas spirit. Better would’ve been snowy and -2°C.
Would’ve been less crowded then, too… Tongue

Seriously, third time I’ve been to Cologne in December, and I think it was more crowded this time around than both the other times combined… Gasp

tsa - 17 December 2012 06:29 PM

I’m so jealous! I was to go to Cologne this year too but because of all the hospital stuf I am going through we booked a hotel in Amsterdam instead. But that will also be great!

We’re contemplating going to Valkenburg, Maastricht and/or Aachen next year. Supposedly great Christmas markets, too.

How’s Amsterdam around Christmas time? Lots of Cologne-type Christmas markets too, or not?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Great pics Tim! I can tell you had a great time. Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

There is a Christmas market at the Rembrandt square, and they have fixed lots if lights to the bridges and houses, so it will be quite quaint I guess. We go there on Thursday and I will post pics later!

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Me and my wife about seven years ago.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

Purple hair now. Even though it looks like a cobalt blue, it’s a deep purple, which ALWAYS photographs as a blue, magic!

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2009-09-28

PM

Me in Yokohama, taken a few months ago. It looks like I’m wearing a skirt!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Me as a surrogate father:

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Hey tsa! You look like you feed babies every day. What a wonderful pic! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

It’s great to meet such a new community and have faces to put to every avatar and username right away. Tongue I’m so jealous you live in Cologne, TimovieMan; It’s one of my favourite cities. Tongue And your hair and ink look amazing, Marte. I’m very impressed with your dedication and endurance in getting tats that big.

I HAVE A LAUREL! Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

deloria - 22 February 2013 06:23 PM

I’m so jealous you live in Cologne, TimovieMan; It’s one of my favourite cities. Tongue

I don’t live there, I’m Belgian. I just went to Cologne for a couple of days in December (mainly for the Christmas markets)... Wink

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

You’re crazy, TimovieMan! The time to go to Cologne is to visit Gamescom!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Never call a mod crazy. He may ban you in a jiffy!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top