• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabrielwalas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy F***in’ Valentine’s Day :))

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

hey its just matter of speech Grin .. i am Single and Divorced and i will Spend today Working Alone all day so Please anyone do not feel bad about the title!... its a joke

Wish you all and Adventure Games Lovers A happy Valentine Day

its a good day also to Play Eternally Us with your Love.
its free and short and really stimulates Lovely Emotions

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Don’t you mean

Happy Single Awareness Day or S.A.D for short.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 13 February 2013 06:13 PM

Don’t you mean

.....  S.A.D for short.

its too bad that

i wasnt aware of what you mean for sad for short and i didnt even think of any bad about it..
i must ask you Lucien21 to get a grip over your hatred and remember that i am not obliged to take your ....  if can not understand someone’s straight statement or consider other people’s Struggle!

so the least to do is to delete your previous post if you donr want to apologize

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Apologise for what?

Apologise because I posted an anti-valentine’s day post promoting an alternate holiday for all us single people who hate Valentines day.

Not on your nelly. 

It wasn’t aimed at you and maybe you should get a grip on your paranoid sensibilities.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I can’t imagine that Lucien meant that in any way insulting Advie. I feel the same way as he does (I hate Valentine’s day almost as much as Christmas) but that doesn’t mean I want everyone to feel as bad as I do today.

So indeed:

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!! by maorlandoGod kept us n2012 leaning on Him 2013, on Flickr

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 14 February 2013 02:42 AM

It wasn’t aimed at you and maybe you should get a grip on your paranoid sensibilities.

yeah right! as if there was other post but mine when you said “don’t you mean” .. and ......now adding another insult at the end of your statement ... anyway, i had been called Silly, Stupid,extravagant,Hitler and now .... Paranoid?.. wont make it any worse i guess..

so anyways its Valentine and i dont wanna ruin it for anyone .
i dont hate it i just miss it that is all

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Plese stop it guys. It’s not so nice for other people.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wow, ixnay on the insultsay! Pan

Advie: Lucien21 didn’t mean anything with his first post. He just renamed “Valentine’s Day” into “Single Awareness Day” or S.A.D.. It’s meant as a joke, and it’s actually a pretty common one.

Lucien21: you could’ve just explained this without the paranoia-remark.

On-topic:
I’m married and I don’t like Valentine’s Day either. Like I have to prove that I love my wife by giving her a gift on this one day. I tell her I love her *every* day, what makes this one so special?

If you’re in a relationship, this day just hurts your wallet.
And if you’re single, then this day just plain hurts…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Someone bake me heart-shaped cupcakes.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jatsie - 14 February 2013 12:55 PM

Someone bake me heart-shaped cupcakes.

here you go..  Ahem* try not to kill this thread

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I gave you heart-shaped strange weird thingies already! Smile

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

tsa - 14 February 2013 02:08 PM

I gave you heart-shaped strange weird thingies already! Smile

How about some cute monster cupcakes instead.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

one of valentine’s reality:

MEN:
spoken: “babe.. i don’t need valentine’s day to remind me that i love u .. i love u every day of the year”.. thought: “if i can only meet the mother fucker who invented it !!”

WOMEN:
spoken: “roses, chocolate, .. so sleazy” ... thought: “i want my god damn roses and chocolate !!!” ...

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Yay, cupcakes for Jatsie! :3 Those monster-shaped ones are so cute.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Jatsie - 14 February 2013 02:39 PM

Yay, cupcakes for Jatsie! :3 Those monster-shaped ones are so cute.

I bet Fantasie and Jazzy would love them. Ah, we see too little of them these days…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top