• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fran Bow 4th Anniversary Giveaway

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

Hello friends! It’s Natalia from Killmonday Games! Wink

It has been 4 years since the release of Fran Bow and we are very thankful for the support and response of the adventure game community.
As many of you might know, Fran Bow was our first baby-game and the whole development was very close to our hearts and with the help of the community we were able to finish the game. Heart

We’ve been busy working hard on our next game, Little Misfortune, but to celebrate the 4-year anniversary of our first, we wanted to partner with Adventure Gamers and do this giveaway.

The prize consists of a Physical Copy of Fran Bow which includes the game, the soundtrack, wallpapers, postcards and a poster. We will be including a 6-pack portrait print collection (size A5), and a sweet embroidered bag. Heart Eyes

To be part of the giveaway, send us an e-mail (contact(at)killmondaygames.com) or just post directly on this forum thread and let us know what aspects of adventure games you enjoy the most!
A winner will be chosen on August 27.
See you around, Bye bye!  Laughing

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2006-11-04

PM

Hello and thank you for the giveaway…. I would say my favorite aspect of Adventure games is that it tell a great story. Without a good story the game would just be dull.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Loved Fran Bow! For me, my favorite aspect is the sense of discovery through exploration. Visiting fantastical worlds in search for answers. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

jimrh69 - 19 August 2019 09:53 PM

Hello and thank you for the giveaway…. I would say my favorite aspect of Adventure games is that it tell a great story. Without a good story the game would just be dull.

Smile Thank you Jim for your answer!!! Heart have a great week!

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

Sir Beardalot - 19 August 2019 10:32 PM

Loved Fran Bow! For me, my favorite aspect is the sense of discovery through exploration. Visiting fantastical worlds in search for answers. Smile

Hi Sir Beardalot!  Laughing I’m glad to hear you loved Fran Bow! Thank you for being part of the giveaway!! Happy times! Heart

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hi, there, my beloved ones! I never win anything, but just signed up here to let you know I already won when I played Fran Bow for the first time. It changed my life and opened the door for me and my wife Lucía to start our own game dev process. I will never be able to thank you guys enough!!

^___^

YAAYYY FRANBOW FOREVAH!!!

<3

Regarding the adventure game aspects: THE STORY (Narrative, characters, arc) is what I enjoy the most, that and feeling I get to be “inside” magical worlds, full of beauty and horror, that make me feel for them.

Love from Argentina!!

PS: Hope I can grab a cup of coffee with you guys if I’m ever going to your country Grin Heart

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hello KillMonday Games. I would firstly like to thank you for this opportunity and say that I am a huge fan of Fran Bow and am already in love with the upcoming “Little Misfortune.” I have been a fan of adventure games for a few years now, and I realized that they have countless wonderful aspects. My favorite aspect, however, is the way I personally connect with the characters. I don’t simply play adventure games for the sake of playing them. I have felt connections with many characters, and it really makes the gameplay seem more like reality. And that is what’s great about adventure games. You get so solve puzzles and mysteries, but most importantly you get to feel what the main character feels. You feel their happiness, their fear and their suffering. I could personally relate to Fran, and she taught me many lessons that I have used in life. That is why I loved playing Fran Bow, and can’t wait until your new game is released.

Your huge fan, Arman from California. Heart ❤️❤️❤️

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hola Buenas desde españa Natalia y Killmonday Games Gracias por hacer este sorteo y tener la oportunidad de ganar un premio relaccionado con el primer juego de fran bow es una buena sorpresa
los juegos de aventuras sin duda tienen que contener una buena historia que pueda atraparte rapidamente explorar y descubrir pistas mundos diferentes o escenarios, que tenga buenos personajes y buenas bandas sonoras ( que tan bien es importante ) como por ejemplo Fran Bow
tiene todo lo que requiere un gran juego te atrapa desde el minuto 1 bueno me despido un saludo y un abrazo desde España , Asturias
VIVA Fran bow y Media Noche
esperamos un fran bow 2 ^^
  Thumbs Up  Nerd  Thumbs Up

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

I’m not really good at english, so sorry if there any grammatical error Cry

First of all, thank you for making Fran Bow also for this 4th Anniversary Giveaway!
I can’t wait for the upcoming game Little Misfortune (/v\) Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in your games!!

For my opinion of adventure games, ofc is the story! I like complex story in any genre games basically. That complex story is like, cliff-hanger at the end, that makes us or the players open up our thoughts together on whats happening afterward. And/or the ending which is cannot be predicted! But i also like general story-telling too ^ ^) with lil spice of fantasy and horror.
Other thing is the artstyle. Something unique and different, so when we see this artwork “Ahh it’s from this company” kinda stuff.

I think that’s all ^ ^)/
I hope to i can get a chance to buy Little Misfortune!
Love you guys Killmondays Games~  Heart  Heart  Heart

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hi Natalia Smile

I always loved the stories that one can experience and explore! I love storytelling and experiencing other people’s way of conveying a story otherwise games would be boring and colorless in my opinion Meh

Have an amazing week Natalia <3

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Happy 4th anniversary! Heart
It’s hard to pick just one thing but my favorite aspect of the game was the story of the game, and it was emotional too.
I can’t wait to see Little Misfortune Laughing

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

I recently played Fran Bow and I loved it. As someone who doesn’t normally play adventure games, I really liked what it had to offer.

For me, good puzzles and a compelling story carry adventure games, with visuals being a close second.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Anyone noticing something slightly unusual about this thread?  Smile

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Jabod - 20 August 2019 05:30 AM

Anyone noticing something slightly unusual about this thread?  Smile

No… you’re just seeing things.  Wink

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hi Natalia!
I really loved Fran Bow, it’s been one of my favourite games the past 4 years!
I also already love little miss Fortune and i’ll be buying that as soon as i comes out Heart  Smile

As to what i like the most about adventure games: the characters!
I really love to find out what all the characters are like in adventure games.
character development is very important in my oponion for an adventure game because it can really make or break a game.
I also think that it’s really nice when you feel what the main character is feeling, like when something bad happens you’re sad for them. It really makes you feel like you’re there with them :3

Thank you so much killmonday for giving me an oportunity like this! ily<3

Much love,
Fenna Heart

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

first of all Happy 4th anniversary to Fran bow
second what gets me surprised about this game is literally everything to be honest from my heart, like the story line , soundtracks , characters also the idea of this game is wonderful , thank for making this great game .
finally i wish that i could win the giveaway ♥

Heart  Heart  Heart

Image Attachments

fran-bow-wallpaper_172036.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top