• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

NSFW Triple 9 trailer leaked,

Looks gritty and brutal,

Stellar cast,

Woody Harrelson
Kate Winslet
Aaron Paul
Norman Reedus
Casey Affleck
Gal Gadot
Teresa Palmer.

Casey is better than Ben, underrated.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else heard the new James Bond theme? For me, it’s up there with Another way to die (Quantum of Solace) as one of the worst.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 04 October 2015 09:44 AM

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else heard the new James Bond theme? For me, it’s up there with Another way to die (Quantum of Solace) as one of the worst.

I agree, don’t like it at all, think it’s just boring.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 04 October 2015 11:14 AM
Tad - 04 October 2015 09:44 AM

I agree, don’t like it at all, think it’s just boring.

That’s no surprise. The “singer” sounds like he’s about to jump into a noose in all his songs.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I heard this today on the radio here, and my first thought was that it had shades of a Bond song. Then I realized Spectre is coming out soon and I was actually convinced this was it (I hadn’t heard whose song it was).
Then they played the actual new Bond song and all I could think was “how weakly generic”. “Boring” is not that bad a description.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The Force is calling to you..Just let it in…and watch the last trailer for Star Wars 7.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Already have my tickets Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Rey!

Another awesome trailer. John Williams music helps a lot. I also like that the trailer still doesn’t show a lot of plot. Final trailers always seem to show the whole movie

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The way the bespin music builds up is one of those moments the hairs on the back of your neck stick up. It’s incredible. My only real concern I have for this now is how some of the plot seems like it was taken out of the orginal.

Potential spoiler, when Rey cries did anyone else think Han had died?

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Tad - 20 October 2015 08:16 AM

Or maybe Chewbacca

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SpeedBo - 20 October 2015 09:50 AM
Tad - 20 October 2015 08:16 AM

Or maybe Chewbacca

I don’t want sad endings to the original trilogy characters…

The voice of the new baddie is pretty good.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I remember hearing back in the orginal, Ford did say he wanted Han to die. That’s why just before they land on that planet in RotJ he looks at the mfalcon and says “why do I feel like it’s the last time I’m going to see her.”.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Star Wars International Trailer:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Hateful Eight:

Warcraft trailer coming today

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Warcraft:

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

This year was super shitshow except Madmax, It Follows and upcoming Revenant and Hateful8.
Cant wait for those.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top