• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Robbie looks spot on, Will looks douche.

I hope the movie wont turn out to be a trite.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

A bit monochromatic but I like the diverse cast. Harley has the potential to steal the show, could be a big role for Margot Robbie.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

New Crimson Peak trailer. Del Toro is Da Bomb as this looks creepy as f*ck.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I’ve never cared about this thread because, well, I don’t really care about trailers (or most of the movies) Wink However, I was so excited to see this trailer:

The Yes Men Are Revolting. (I.e. the third Yes Men documentary - the first two were so amazing… This time, it’ll be interesting to see how their bit of fame affects things (because you can already see in the trailer that it does))

Can’t wait to see it Smile [spoiler]I cracked up so much with “How stupid is it not to address climate change? This stupid is it not to address climate change!” Grin[/spoiler]

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

In 1991 this was the peak of extreme sports….

Whooooah Surf Up dude.

Today it looks like Surfing is for old people…

Another classic 90’s movie ruined

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Based on one of my favourite book from last year. Here is the movie version.

Not sure how it will stack up as the book is pretty techy at times and Matt Damon say in the trailer “Lets science the shit out of this” so it may have dumbed it down for movies.

Fingers crossed it will still be fun.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

One last trailer before its out:

Can’t help but be excited for this. I know, I know, but it’s Jurassic Park. It was part of my childhood…

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

That Martian trailer,

Man what a TheMoon and Interstellar ripoff, Ridley is past his prime.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Today’s the day! Dam, dam, dam, dam, da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaa! Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Okay, I haven’t been able to see Jurassic World today, but loads of people have said the trailers do this absolutely no services. Some are holding it up next to Jurassic Park!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 11 June 2015 03:51 PM

Okay, I haven’t been able to see Jurassic World today, but loads of people have said the trailers do this absolutely no services. Some are holding it up next to Jurassic Park!

Have you seen it? Went to see it today, it sticks way too much into the original Jurassic Park but its solid good fun. Last 30 minutes are excellent. At least it uses the best as source material. The JP theme is still so good!

Made me want to play some dino games like ARK Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Finally seen it today. I’d say it’s fairly good too Wink

There was a couple of iffy moments and Vic (the antagonist) was a bit too comic book evil in his motives, but it was still good. I can already see where they could pick this up for a sequel.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The movie broke opening weekend boxoffice record Gasp Dino-mania is back!

Sequel:

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

And the game will be called, Horizon; )

About the film [spoiler]The iffy moments for me: The boss being the only one there who could fly a helicopter; Bit odd. The kids parents breaking up scene seemed a bit pointless too. We had been told they didn’t get on and that scene in the truck where they talk about being there for each other still would of worked well. Why was Vic smirking at the destruction of the park? I get he has his own agenda, but that seemed too comic book like for me.

Henry Wu and Vic were working for someone else. Potential sequel I think…

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 17 June 2015 12:45 PM

And the game will be called, Horizon; )

About the film [spoiler]
Henry Wu and Vic were working for someone else. Potential sequel I think…

Dinos used has weapons probably. Genetic manipulation, there was that old rumour about the human-dinossaur hybrid but I hope they son’t actually go that way

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top