• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Germany vs Ghana should be a real treat!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 21 June 2014 02:05 PM

Luck > Hardwork, that own goal in first match and Penalty + Reza got robbed twice. Seriously this is really bad show.

Iran got robbed.

Didn’t see the whole match, only saw the final minutes of the match. That’s even worse and disgusting… FIFA… corruption…

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 21 June 2014 02:14 PM
nomadsoul - 21 June 2014 02:05 PM

Luck > Hardwork, that own goal in first match and Penalty + Reza got robbed twice. Seriously this is really bad show.

Iran got robbed.

Didn’t see the whole match, only saw the final minutes of the match. That’s even worse and disgusting… FIFA… corruption…

I said in the beginning referees are complete shit.
For much weaker offense in next minute Freekick was given against Iran.

Everyone is saying that this victory is undeserved and that Messi fluke wont
take them far enough. But again such teams have tendency to get weaker Teams in quarters.
I hope they are pitched against Germans , Ducths or French.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Iran showed some solid defending throughout the match. They’re a wall that’s hard to break down, and Reza could/should have scored, and they should’ve gotten a penalty.
Argentina played excruciatingly slow and lucked out yet again.

wilco - 21 June 2014 02:14 PM

That’s even worse and disgusting… FIFA… corruption…

That’s exactly why they don’t use video evidence. It’d be harder to fix the matches…  Sealed Lips

nomadsoul - 21 June 2014 02:21 PM

Everyone is saying that this victory is undeserved and that Messi fluke wont
take them far enough. But again such teams have tendency to get weaker Teams in quarters.
I hope they are pitched against Germans , Ducths or French.

They’ll win their group which will pit them against the second team from France’s group (likely Switzerland). After that it’s the winner from Belgium’s group (hopefully Belgium).
Semi-finals will then most likely be against Chile (best team of the tournament after two matches imo).
Other semi-final will most likely be Germany-Brazil.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

diego - 21 June 2014 02:07 PM

Germany vs Ghana should be a real treat!

Not so far.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Now it springs to life as Ghana go 2-1 in front.

Where is Muller??

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Now 2-2! Klose with an historic goal. Great second half

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That was a game of two halfs because the first one stank. 2nd half totally burst in to life and 2-2 was probably a fair result.

Muller got flattened at the end and is bleeding all over the pitch.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

What a drama, ended in blood.

Ghana missed so many golden chances, so careless, maybe the excitement near the goal kills
it.

Germany redeemed the pattern. Smile

Real good show by Ghana…this world cup is totally uncertain.

Best Moments

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Weak first half, but what an amazing second half!

Great football by both teams. Love seeing that!

Muller probably only has a split eyebrow. Don’t think it’s as bad as it looked. At least I hope so.

nomadsoul - 21 June 2014 05:01 PM

I have a feeling this was deliberate and that Löw was happy with the draw… Confused

Edit: or hitting that bottle has something to do with it… Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

SweetDalilah is probably angry now - perfectly good goal disallowed for Bosnia!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nerve-wrecking second-half.
Good result for Portugal but even if we beat USA tomorrow (which I doubt), I don’t see us standing much of chance to this Ghana team. It will suck if Ghana goes out in the group stage, they are clearly the best african team and could do some damage to big teams in the tournament. They shouldn’t have messed up against USA but I guess they still have good odds now that Germany has to beat USA.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here we go again with the poor refereeing… Frown

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Just saw the replay of the Dzeko goal… What a terrible offside call…

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I don’t get why manager Safet Sušic is playing an entirely different formation at the World Cup than he did during the qualification where they finished first with 25 points out of 30 and an average of 3 goals per match.
Ibiševic and Džeko scored goal after goal yet here he plays with Džeko as the lone striker. And he’s apparently surprised it doesn’t work as well…

I expected great things from Bosnia at the World Cup. The manager blew it, imo.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top