• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 19 June 2018 08:53 AM
wilco - 19 June 2018 08:23 AM

Is Salah playing against Russia today?

yes, he is.

Yes!

Japan beating Colombia. Huge surprise. Red card

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i always wonder Firmino was saying to him at this moment, really!... his gesture is more like “Salah, Salaaah!, is there any* body home?”

* Edited

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 19 June 2018 11:23 AM

i always wonder Firmino was saying to him at this moment, really!... his gesture is more like “Salah, Salaaah!, is there body home?”

“Salah, I’m selling these fine leather jackets”

Not watching the game but Senegal already 2-0 against Poland, not expecting it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 19 June 2018 12:39 PM
Advie - 19 June 2018 11:23 AM

i always wonder Firmino was saying to him at this moment, really!... his gesture is more like “Salah, Salaaah!, is there body home?”

“Salah, I’m selling these fine leather jackets”

Now watching the game but Senegal already 2-0 against Poland, not expecting it.

lol, MI.1-2 writings are immortal

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Salah is obviously not fully fit, he’s playing like he is protecting his injury.

Unfortunatly it’s now 3-0 to Russia so Egypt are heading home.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Come back on!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the fucko so-called Captian Fat’hee’s own goal made the player’s psychology (and everything) drop down so hard.. i already left the TV after the 2nd goal, only knew of the third from you comment now Lucien!

and please guys i am out service today i might not be able to answer ANYthing (i.e a question) directed to me

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Well it’s 3-1 at the moment. Salah scored a penalty.

And that’s all folks. 3-1 to Russia.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

They’re leaving this come back late. Frown

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Left work with 0-0 at halftime, arrived home with 3-0 already. Kind of meltdown by the defense after the first own goal. Russia capitalizing on being the home team and gaining confidence.
Salah playing injured like Ronaldo 4 years ago. It’s tough.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Tough luck for Egypt. They held their ground until the unlucky captain’s mistake, and then they capitulated afterwards. Arab teams still at a losing streak with 0-4 so far.

I loved the way Senegal played and an African nation finally got their first good result.

In other news lots of kudos to the amazing Japanese fans.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Haha.. tough luck for Egypt? When a team thinks they’re too good to play with their best player in the opening game to “save him” from getting tired after running around for 90 minutes.. that’s no tough luck it’s karma.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

cyfoyjvx - 20 June 2018 02:57 AM

Haha.. tough luck for Egypt? When a team thinks they’re too good to play with their best player in the opening game to “save him” from getting tired after running around for 90 minutes.. that’s no tough luck it’s karma.

Wasn’t he not fit to play? I’m pretty sure the coach would like nothing more than have his best player on the field. It would be folly to keep him on the bench just to prove a point.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That was absolutely terrible, 3 points but dreadful display…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cyfoyjvx - 20 June 2018 02:57 AM

you are mean, unless you don’t know that Salah Played even the 2nd match (not gonna mention the opening’s) injured.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top