• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Costa verses all of Portugal defence.

1-1

OMG that was close, off the crossbar and off the line. Nearly 1-2

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Wonderful exciting game so far.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Ronaldo does it again.

2-1

De Gea made a mistake on that one.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Come on, Spain! (sorry, wilco Tongue )

And Happy Birthday, Advie.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

So Ronaldo 2 - Costa 2

Best game of the tournament so far.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That was a cracker.

2-3 Spain in front.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

WHAT A GAME!!!! Amazing goal. 3-2 for Spain

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

3-3 Ronaldo does it again.

Finished 3-3. That was a hell of a game. I was sure Spain were going to win that after their 2nd half performance. Ronaldo pulled them back as per usual.

Great game.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Crazy game! Ronaldo carried us! What a player

First goal maybe a soft penalty but still a penalty. Nice start to a WC, something that usually never happens.
Spain ties with a terrible mistake by the defense. Costa fouled Pepe but he deserved to not be called a foul, just stop with the theatrics!!!  Angry  Even after that the other 2 defenders should have blocked it.
Portugal goes in front again with an incredible mistake by De Gea, those are very very rare…
Terrible start to the second half, first with a bad defending in a set piece and after a great goal by Nacho, not a lot to say about that one, just an incredible shot.
And just when most hope was lost and another defeat with Spain was happening, we weren’t creating much but CR7 finally scores a free kick!

Now rest of team needs to step up if we want to go far.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 15 June 2018 06:09 PM

And just when most hope was lost and another defeat with Spain was happening, we weren’t creating much but CR7 finally scores a free kick!

he has a secret inner motivator (also as you told once ago, he hates to lose) no matter how or what the vibe that prevails (into his team and pals) is, he creates his own! 33 and still a wonder, and actually its no wonder, it is just the current new state of looking at players over 30 with the word “old” as a stamp glued over his name, Zidane i.e quit at 35 and he was never seen anyhow less than the 25 years old Zidane, and he even could ‘ve gone a year or two more, but he wanted to be remembered as one identity,  amd play it safe; quit while you are at the top of your game.

dumbeur - 15 June 2018 02:56 PM

Come on, Spain! (sorry, wilco Tongue )

And Happy Birthday, Advie.

Thanks, My friend, it wasn’t a very niceday, but anyways, i postponed my celebrations to the 19th. Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Weird Pogba goal for the France win. Such a stacked team, they still don’t seem to connect.

Advie - 15 June 2018 08:15 PM
wilco - 15 June 2018 06:09 PM

he has a secret inner motivator (also as you told once ago, he hates to lose) no matter how or what the vibe that prevails (into his team and pals) is, he creates his own! 33 and still a wonder, and actually its no wonder, it is just the current new state of looking at players over 30 with the word “old” as a stamp glued over his name, Zidane i.e quit at 35 and he was never seen anyhow less than the 25 years old Zidane, and he even could ‘ve gone a year or two more, but he wanted to be remembered as one identity,  amd play it safe; quit while you are at the top of your game.

It’s amazing that him and Messi have been ruling football for so long and just keep going. Incredible self-motivation.
Players like Ronaldinho or others usually have those peak years.
The other Ronaldo started pretty young, probably would have been at peak more years if not for the injuries. Then he got fat Smile

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

France were unimpressive and lucky to win that game. Such big name talents, but they dont mesh as a team. If they sort that out they may do ok.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Iceland keep surprising everyone.

Beat England in the Euro’s, drew with Portugal and now they get a point off Argentina.

Messi missed a penalty and generally had a quiet game.

1-1 it ended.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Fair play to Iceland.  I think they ultimately deserved it for that display even if it took a missed penalty by Messi and a missed penalty decision by the referees.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ll be officially supporting Serbia for this World Cup as Mitrovic is the only player representing Newcastle this year and I love his attitude (even if he won’t be at Newcastle for much longer).

Also have a soft spot for Peru with the Solano connection and will probably support Spain in the unlikely event that Serbia don’t make the final.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top