• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s even worse. They’ve become mac users!

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Xmen Apocalypse:

Kung Fu Panda 3:

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Fantastic beasts and where to find them teaser trailer:

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Star Trek Beyond.

These films are looking less and less like Star Trek every movie.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Booked my tickets for Star Wars. Going to see it tomorrow night Smile

Can’t wait!!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 16 December 2015 04:53 AM

Booked my tickets for Star Wars. Going to see it tomorrow night Smile

Can’t wait!!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/12/16/10314066/tarantino-rips-disney-over-star-wars-its-vindictive-its-mean-and-its

This movie not getting my money, not that it needs it.

Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The thing is, Tarantino is one of the biggest overrated people in the business who’s apparently a bit of a creep. So, I don’t care what he thinks Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 17 December 2015 01:51 AM

The thing is, Tarantino is one of the biggest overrated people in the business who’s apparently a bit of a creep. So, I don’t care what he thinks Tongue

Yeah atari lookalike life support on chest of vader and 70s hairstyle in far future is very pleasing for many i know.
He is one of the only remaining dude with practical effects in films and original screenplay.

To each his own.

;p

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The new Star Wars movie is full of practical effects, plus as great as Tarantino is he’s doesn’t do effects heavy movies anyway

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 17 December 2015 03:22 PM

The new Star Wars movie is full of practical effects, plus as great as Tarantino is he’s doesn’t do effects heavy movies anyway

Another lolistick and atari fan.
Trailers look like bad combo, if JJ tried it.
JJ himself is a noob, who loves games and ripoff setpieces anyway.
Looking at their top 5 best practical effects they sure look gimmick.
Hopping in MadMax bandwagon.

Anyway, have fun.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Just seen the Star Wars movie and I have to say, it’s probably up there with Empire. There’s a few surprises in there that I didn’t see coming and it sets up a new trilogy nicely. My only complaint I suppose is the pacing. It doesn’t allow much room for characters to breath. Other then that, definitely a great ride.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Suicide Squad

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ahah did not expect Bohemian Rhapsody, what a great trailer. I’m sold

Also Wonder Woman first look:

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Both look cheeesy and bad, but i guess thats focus group material nowadays.
Cloverfield lane looks legit.

Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 23 January 2016 04:09 PM

Both look cheeesy and bad, but i guess thats focus group material nowadays.
Cloverfield lane looks legit.

Smile

Focus group material is Marvel movies, this looking cheesy is what makes it possibly interesting (or a clusterfuck! Smile ) Plus David Ayer is solid.

Makes me wonder how the Suicide Squad game will be

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top