• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiefurgottenIronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG needs screenshots!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Bonanza!!

First it was wilco who gave Rama and Shivers much-needed screenshot boosts, and then jfrisby generously opened up his meticulously-cultivated collection of adventure game artwork, ranging from obscure titles like Chewy: Esc from F5, Wayne’s World, Universe and Altered Destiny to the more familiar, like many of the LucasArts and Sierra classics.

Instead of listing all the games that benefited from his gesture here at AG, I’d simply encourage anyone who enjoys great pixel art to visit jfrisby’s own site for a smorgasboard of gorgeous looking pixels (and a few retina-blowing EGA pics, but hey, the genre had to start somewhere!)

Thanks to both of your for the assist!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jackal - 09 April 2018 01:39 PM

I’d simply encourage anyone who enjoys great pixel art to visit jfrisby’s own site for a smorgasboard of gorgeous looking pixels (and a few retina-blowing EGA pics, but hey, the genre had to start somewhere!)

Impressive!!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

The forum’s own chrissie has been a one-woman screenshot machine of late! Chrissie has filled up our galleries for some oldies as well as a few from the obscuro files, including 1954: Alcatraz, Acalius: Enemies of the Wild, China, Faust: Seven Games of the Soul, Hitchcock, Jerusalem, The Legend of Lotus Spring, Lunar Deep, Post Mortem, Road to India, Tears of Betrayal, The Forgotten, and Versailles 1685.

Thanks, chrissie! And to everyone else, I know you’re playing games, so don’t be shy about grabbing pics and sending them our way. Even if we have some, that doesn’t mean we can’t add more.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-08-30

PM

Jackal - 20 August 2018 09:37 PM

Thanks, chrissie! And to everyone else, I know you’re playing games, so don’t be shy about grabbing pics and sending them our way. Even if we have some, that doesn’t mean we can’t add more.

Good to know! I’ll keep that in mind.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top