• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Persona 5

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-12-18

PM

My friend loves this game, he’s a big anime guy and loves Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, and all of these kinds of titles. I’m happy to see that Persona 5 really boosted the visibility of the series.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

im about 35 to 40 hrs in and ive only had the game 2 weeks and im about to start the 4th dungeon aka castle, I think there are 7 or 8 total. I adore this game so much, no game in a long time has captured me like this, not the witcher and I love witcher and not metal gear solid 5 (it had some of the best open world gameplay ever, but the story needed more time to cook to me). Persona 5 balances so many systems and they all work well; combat, life sim, time management, resource management, interesting characters and settings, small mini games, and knowledge, plus telling a really cool story with well written dialogue. One of my favorite parts is going to school and learning more about science and culture. The game constantly introduces new gameplay mechanics and new allies. If I had one complaint and it is very minor, there are almost too many new allies being introduced too fast. I also wish the villains had a little more time to be fleshed out like the first boss kamoshida was.

other than that this game is near flawless to me. I say try it out for anybody who is on the fence

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I do wanna play this game as I am sucker for highschool games ( Heart Danganronpa) but I am wondering if you need any prior knowledge to play it. nomad, do you need to play 3 or 4? Are there any references that you miss if you don’t play early onex?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 05 February 2018 11:44 PM

I do wanna play this game as I am sucker for highschool games ( Heart Danganronpa) but I am wondering if you need any prior knowledge to play it. nomad, do you need to play 3 or 4? Are there any references that you miss if you don’t play early onex?

Nope, only one bit and thats only for hardcore followers, so one wtf moment would be lost later, but its minor

Even as Metaverse it goes in other directions that i cant say until you finish it

So hop on the train Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Each Persona game features its own cast and storyline each can be played separately.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

im finally about to start the true ending I think im at 99 hrs. I have read a couple of tips but never a true guide and I should finish with between 65 to 70 percent of the trophies, not too bad considering I played on hard and I have never played a persona game before; and I can honestly say this has been one of my top 5 gaming experiences of the last 5 yrs at least. I usually enjoy lots of games but it is rare for me to go out and buy extra stuff. I have only ever done that with the wing commander series, (I own shirts, animated show and all the action figures) and the metal gear solid series. Well it is my birthday Wed and my wife I know got me a persona poster and a couple of action figures bc I like it that much. I highly recommend anyone who likes rpgs especially jrpgs to give it a try, I felt the difficulty of the game was always about right, if you dont cheese the system, plus it does have some very basic yet fun puzzle solving as well, and I enjoyed the story a lot and 95 percent of the huge cast, the english dub was really well done.

Atlas the devs has allowed another company to make an anime of the game and here is the first episode, It is in japanese with english subs, but they might release a dub version later this yr. the show should be 24 episodes eventually.

https://otakustream.tv/anime/persona-5-the-animation/episode-1/

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Just beat the game at 110 hrs, there is a giant hole in my heart. I already miss the game lol

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I got one ending after about 120 hours of play. I need to get some of the other ones. On my list of games to play the s year.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top