• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Uncharted 4 + The Lost Legacy

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 05 December 2016 09:18 AM

New director seems to be from India or Pakistan as well, based on the accent.

Brown guy?
He is Creative director
From Trinidad & Tobago
You can tell a Paki/Indian from Names not from color or accent
Just like Jews

Middle guy is Director
guy on right was co writer on previous ND games

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 05 December 2016 02:20 PM
Origami - 05 December 2016 09:18 AM

New director seems to be from India or Pakistan as well, based on the accent.

Brown guy?
He is Creative director
From Trinidad & Tobago
You can tell a Paki/Indian from Names not from color or accent
Just like Jews

Middle guy is Director
guy on right was co writer on previous ND games

You had to look that up just to prove me wrong, eh?
I didn’t pay attention to his name lol.

I thought the middle guy wasn’t new. I have seen him before or I am confusing him with someone else.
Edit: I confused him with game designer Anthony Newman. Both rocking flamboyant hairdo.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Chloe = Thicc Bae

August 22nd for $40

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Retail price of $40 dollars actually got me excited, because Naughty Dog doesn’t rip off.
So content-wise it must be pretty beefy.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Origami - 11 April 2017 01:48 PM

Retail price of $40 dollars actually got me excited, because Naughty Dog doesn’t rip off.

They did mention it was beefy before. Longer than the Last of Us DLC “Left Behind”, but shorter than Uncharted 4. Somewhere in the middle.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

What a boring trailer…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 11 April 2017 04:50 PM

What a boring trailer…

Comeon , accept it

Tongue

ND did their best

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

SoccerDude28 - 11 April 2017 04:35 PM
Origami - 11 April 2017 01:48 PM

They did mention it was beefy before. Longer than the Last of Us DLC “Left Behind”, but shorter than Uncharted 4. Somewhere in the middle.

I know. But now I am thinking it will be even longer than people’s expectation.
It probably grew longer during the development process.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

ign 7.5
ACG buy
Gspot 9
Eurogamer: Recommended

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-19

PM

nomadsoul - 11 April 2017 01:41 PM

Chloe = Thicc Bae

August 22nd for $40

Heart Eyes Looks good so far, can’t wait

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’m currently replaying UC4 in anticipation of The Lost Legacy, and though it is a well made game, I just feel that I like UC 2 and UC3 more. It feels like a hybrid between The Last of Us and UC 3 and honestly, the stealth was unnecessary. They also changed the way guns fire and now the machine guns have a kick that makes them tend to have higher recoil, which makes the gun fights if you wanna go all guns ablazing less fun. It also seems that they lowered your “armor” so you tend to die faster.  I found the most success sneaking around and using stealth and though I don’t mind that mechanic, it just doesn’t feel right in the high action Indiana Jones-like setting of Uncharted.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

SoccerDude28 - 19 August 2017 09:17 PM

I’m currently replaying UC4 in anticipation of The Lost Legacy, and though it is a well made game, I just feel that I like UC 2 and UC3 more. It feels like a hybrid between The Last of Us and UC 3 and honestly, the stealth was unnecessary. They also changed the way guns fire and now the machine guns have a kick that makes them tend to have higher recoil, which makes the gun fights if you wanna go all guns ablazing less fun. It also seems that they lowered your “armor” so you tend to die faster.  I found the most success sneaking around and using stealth and though I don’t mind that mechanic, it just doesn’t feel right in the high action Indiana Jones-like setting of Uncharted.

I couldnt agree more, Im playing it for the first time after playing 1 through 3 in the collectors edition for the first time. Im at chapter 10 and so far I think my list goes uncharted 3 uncharted 2 than uncharted 4 than 1. The stealth mechanics are kind of blah, I dont like the tall grass mechanics in the game; just like I disliked them in assassins creed. also the whole slide down numerous gravel hills gets old. I like the idea for the hook and rope but by god is the animation of you retrieving it ps2 bad.

Also think the puzzles in this one so far are very weak. Plus the game should be given some flak on the mini “box puzzles” what is this broken sword 3. Of course im talking about all the carts you have to move around to climb on or move the cart to swing on it. Also agree that the guns feel off in this game.

Stuff I do like is of course the graphics, sound, characters, although so far I miss chole and cutter. Sam is just ok to me so far. The two or three bad guys/girl are all pretty forgettable so far at least to me. Nadine might be interesting eventually, im not sure i know she co stars in the new one.

overall good game but not great, id give it an 8/10. favorite scene/level of the game so far is nathan in his attic playing around, and having dinner with elena who I like so much better in this game than any of the previous ones. his levels has no gun fights or puzzles but I find it the most interesting.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So Jason’s book sheds some light, yes fuck Duckmann and Ndog
Ungrateful pos
I wont support their game , thinking of getting their games from friends in future

https://imgur.com/gallery/xcA0Y

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 09 September 2017 09:39 AM

So Jason’s book sheds some light, yes fuck Duckmann and Ndog
Ungrateful pos
I wont support their game , thinking of getting their games from friends in future

https://imgur.com/gallery/xcA0Y

lol You are naive to think this stuff doesn’t happen at your fav studios.
Only difference is that this situation got somewhat leaked to the public.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 09 September 2017 11:12 AM

to think

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top