• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

TBT: The Black Tower (prototype)

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

Simon_ASA - 29 May 2013 09:00 AM

This is amazing Jannik ! You should write a guide “how to get crowdfunded” Smile

Maybe I will, if I some day can look back on a successful crowdfunding campaign Wink

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

I wish you all the best for your future projects then ! So you work in video games, or you plan to do so ?

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

Thanks. I kind of do multiple things - I work full-time as a copywriter, work on a game on the side and am planning a documentary. But that’s not sustainable - too few hours in a day - so if the game and/or documentary becomes a success, I might leave my full-time job behind (but I like my job, I should note).

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Jannik - 29 May 2013 07:12 PM

- too few hours in a day - I might leave my full-time job behind

Ow I know what it is… Difficult choice… ! I hope I can see some of your work in the future. Keep me informed if you can !

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

With our collective The Icehouse, we have finally decided to release publicly the old prototype of TBT: The Black Tower. The project is currently cancelled and needs to be rethought from scratch, so there is no reason to keep it secret. Of course there are a lot of mistakes, bugs and other issues, but it’s probably interesting to discover for people who like JRPG or who want to see what we did. This is our Christmas present, and you can find the game on the collective’s shop for free: http://shop.theicehouse.fr

When I finish working on ASA and Catyph, and if I have the chance, I think I would like to start working again on this project, but I would probably give up the JRPG genre, and try to create a 3rd person adventure… Wait and see! In the meantime, Merry Christmas everyone!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top