• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Is there a way to follow specific games on the site? 

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2010-03-22

PM

Hi,
I’m always interested in many new games, and I’d like to follow them on adventuregamers.com.

Often I forget the names as developement usually spreads across several years, or it happens that for some games I can’t play at the moment of release (or for which I like to wait for a price discount) I forgot them at all after some time.

Is there a way to implement a section to keep track of a game? So that for my “starred” games I got a notice for new information\developement\screens\trailers? It can be in form of a PM in my account or as a pop-up, like “Game XXX has new screenshots! Check it out clicking at the following link!”.

What do you think?
Smile

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

bloody_eugene - 16 June 2020 01:55 PM

Hi,
I’m always interested in many new games, and I’d like to follow them on adventuregamers.com.

Often I forget the names as developement usually spreads across several years, or it happens that for some games I can’t play at the moment of release (or for which I like to wait for a price discount) I forgot them at all after some time.

Is there a way to implement a section to keep track of a game? So that for my “starred” games I got a notice for new information\developement\screens\trailers? It can be in form of a PM in my account or as a pop-up, like “Game XXX has new screenshots! Check it out clicking at the following link!”.

What do you think?
Smile

That’s actually something I was thinking of adding! It’s high on the wishlist, after I complete walkthroughs I’ll focus on adding a functionality like this where you can follow games and get notifications of any relevant updates/changes to them (e.g. being released, new trailers, etc!)

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top