• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Most Memorable Moments

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2019-02-07

PM

Listen up fellow Senior Judges, we are instructed per the new alliterate orders of Chief Judge Griffin to share our most memorable experiences in the field in order to increase the moral of the scrawny cadets.

Please state the name of the product and follow the no-spoiler protocol; those who ignore this will be dealt with accordingly.

- - - - - - -

When I was still in the Academy, my b…brother Rico and I were playing Silent Hill 3 when suddenly, although ultimately just a red herring, a single question from the character Vincent was enough to make our heads spin:

[spoiler]Do they look like monsters to you? [/spoiler]

Joined 2019-02-07

PM

These Mega-blocks seem to be eerily deserted.  What are the punks planning…

In ‘96, the violence in the og Diablo blew my naive mind away. A year later, the og Fallout topped it with the most gruesome death animations I’d ever witnessed.

[and]

The intro cutscene of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver is still unmatched in sheer badassery to this very day. I know it by heart and so should you, young cadets.

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Exiting the sewers in Oblivion for the first time and standing there admiring the vast open world in front of me while my eyes are adjusting to the light.

But Fallout 3 did it so much better when you exit the vault for the first time. Epic.

The tram ride intro of Half Life. Just standing there listening to the PA system as Black Mesa employees and robots go about their daily business is still one of the most memorable moments in gaming for me.

Can list about a million things here about HL2 so I won’t.

And then more recently, having to let my character go stand in a dark corner so that I can take a breather and change my soiled underwear after encountering and being chased by the alien for the first time in Alien Isolation. Also after every subsequent encounter after that. No other game has ever managed to scare me as much.

Joined 2019-02-07

PM

McCoy97 - 13 February 2019 09:28 AM

Exiting the sewers in Oblivion for the first time and standing there admiring the vast open world in front of me while my eyes are adjusting to the light.

But Fallout 3 did it so much better when you exit the vault for the first time. Epic.

It didn’t quite matched for me that feeling you’ve described in Oblivion of taking a deep breath and hearing the rustling leaves in the wind while enjoying the green hills, after what seemed to be an eternity in a dingy dungeon. It happened multiple times, really.

Total Posts: 1605

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

the first time you get your real ship in skies of arcadia

and the opening to witcher 2, which I think is one of the best openings of all time up there with wing commander 4, metal gear solid 3, and broken sword 1

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2019-02-19

PM

It’s hard to describe the most memorable scene without spoilers, but I’ll try to. That was almost the whole part of The Last of Us: Left Behind showing Ellie’s flashback. It was hard to play and feel the story as I already knew the ending. That is why I still remember it like I played yesterday. Strong story, though it based on people relationship only.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top