• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

state of mind governor cain and dr sykes

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Hello i am enjoying playing state of mind but i have encountered a problem. i am playing as a drone and listening in on the conversation with the doctor talking about john. i go into the next room to hear the conversation between governor cain and dr sykes but they are not there. Have i encountered a bug please help thanks

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

This part confused me too, as it’s not clear where you have to go. From memory, I think at one point they disappear and you have to go somewhere else or leave. There are usually several tunnels to choose from but some are blocked off and there is one way forward, so I would just try different paths and try to find a new area you haven’t been to.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The idea of creating the illusion of being stuck in at a puzzle because you didn’t visit all locations is not really that intriguing.

I understand since ttg came up with it’s game’s format, many companies had tried other possibilities too, and also to replace QTEs with different style of minigames, but I think they all had forgotten that we have played one format only that of classical adventures for more than too decades without other Varieties, and they were the best.

I believe daedalic had put much effort and hope behind State of Mind and before it was Silence, to come up with new style of adventuring that balances between storytelling and puzzles, but as you see there wasn’t enough balance, or actually there weren’t really enough quality of/at this or that.

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. But i am still stuck at this point. Any help appreciated. Thankyou

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top