• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What are you guys expecting from E3 2018

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-04-06

PM

My top games I am looking forward to are;

New IPs from all publishers.
Jade Empire (remake or sequel)
Prince of Persia (new series)
Another big blockbuster remake on par with FF7 and RE2
Elder Scrolls 6

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Jerrar - 05 June 2018 09:32 AM

Elder Scrolls 6

I would love to see that, but do you think there’s much chance of an E3 announcement when Fallout 76 is in the works?

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Intense Degree - 05 June 2018 11:07 AM
Jerrar - 05 June 2018 09:32 AM

Elder Scrolls 6

I would love to see that, but do you think there’s much chance of an E3 announcement when Fallout 76 is in the works?

I get the feeling Fallout 76 has a different kind of scope. However there’s also the rumoured Starfield in development by that studio. I wouldn’t expect to see that at the same time as the next Elder Scrolls.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

A lot of it was leaked

Hitman 2 just leaked.

Walmart leaked a bunch that turned out to be true.

Rage 2 - new confirmed
New Assassins Creed - Confirmed it’s going to be called Odyssey set in Ancient Greece
Gears of War 5
New Splinter Cell
Forza Horizon 4
Just Cause 4
Division 2
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Fallout 76 - seems like an online survival game like Rust.

Lots of know things. Sony already said that Spiderman, Death Stranding, Last of us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima will be the cornerstone of their confrence.

Anthem will be shown at EA as well as Battlefield V.

Personally hoping for some surprises and Cyberpunk 2077 to be shown.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Lucien21 - 05 June 2018 04:47 PM

Personally hoping for some surprises and Cyberpunk 2077 to be shown.

Seriously.. have waited long enough to see something out of this. Theyr confirmed to be bringing “a rpg” to e3….  If its not this im jumping ship.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Not expecting a lot surprises with all the leaks everywhere but hoping to see a lot of what was already announced and leaked likeDMC5, RE2remake, MP4?, Cyberpunk…

Curious about the Retro Starfox game showing

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

What are you guys expecting from E3 2018

A godless celebration of toy commercials for our culturally bankrupt civilisation long overdue for a year-long flood to wash away the vermin of humanity and cleanse its depraved soul.

And hopefully some more news about Spiderman. Love me some Spiderman!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

First announcement: Hitman 2 from WB. It leaked few days before so we knew it was coming.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

So EA kicks off E3 with thier conference will little surprises.

A bunch of Sports games

Fifa, NBA Live and Madden 19. Fifa now has Champions League as well as a free World Cup update for Fifa 18.

Couple of indies.

Unravel Two - looked ok with two Yarnies connected. Out now. Coop or single play both Yarnies.

Sea of Solitude - About lonliness with some decent boat and water effects.

Command & Conquer Rivals - using the C&C licence for a Clash Royale mobile game.

Respawn boss teases the Star Wars game with a title Jedi Fallen Order set between the prequals and Episode 4, but didn’t say much left.

Confrence book ended with the big two…

Battlefield V - Looks nice but not interested. They mentioned a Battle Royale mode to come later.

Ended with Destiny Nerd

Sorry I think it’s called Anthem, but it looks just like Destiny. An open world where you team up with other players to do missions and a protected city where you have the single player story. When out in the world you are in one of 4 types of iron man suits, numbers pop off enemies etc etc It all screamed Destiny.

It looks georgous and the transition from air to ground and under water looks great.

It does looks cool and will be probably decent to play. It just looks and sounds a bit too much like that Bungie game.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

EA’s conference was what you expected from this soul sucking company. Sports games, Battlefield 5 that (oh! big surprise!) has a battle royale mode because you can’t be a cash cow with no battle royale, a destiny clone, and the butchering of my favorite strategy game of all time C&C with this mobile crap. After the turd that was C&C 4, they are now just beating a dead horse with a stick. I am just so bummed what they did to Bioware, one of the premiere story telling companies that is now relegated to being a Bungie clone.

The only interesting things there were the 2 indie games showed.

Total Posts: 260

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

Well, since we can’t expect any big adventure reveals, I’ll stick to my other beloved genre: RPGs.

So, Cyberpunk 2077 is almost confirmed. Apart from that, I’m hoping for Bethesda’s Starfield (less likely because of Falleut 76, meh), and the reveal of Obsidian’s next project.

Apart from that, I’ve heard speculations that a certain game by Square Enix might get a PC port, because they’ll be at the PC Gaming Show, but I’m not getting my hopes up. I wish, but I don’t believe it. If you hear an earth moving squeal from the direction of Europe during Square Enix’ presentation, though, I was probably wrong.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Some Anthem gameplay

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Well Microsoft knocked that out the park with game after game.

Halo Infinite - Effectively Halo 6

New Ori game - ORI & the will of the Wisp Looks nice

New FROM SOFTWARE game that looked like Tenchu but is called Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice

Fallout 76 - Looked ok.

New Life is Strange universe game Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Posted in Adventure forum

Crackdown 3
- Terry Crews is always fun to watch..game looks meh.

Metro Exodus - Gorgeous graphics. COuld be fun.

Kingdom Hearts III coming to Xbox for the first time. SHowed Frozen level

Sea of Thieves new DLC’s

Cont…

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Forza Horizon 4 - Set in the UK. Looking forward to racing the streets of Edinburgh again. One of those Project Gotham Racing games had a track in Edinburgh.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Looks cool

Division 2 - Now set in DC

Devil May Cry 5

Dying Light 2

Just Cause 4 looked fine

Bringing back Battletoads for some reason

Gears of War - 3 Games : 

Gears POP - A Funko Pop Gears mobile game
Gears Tactics - XCOM in the Gears universe
Gears 5 - Next game in the main franchise

Finally showed Cyberpunk 2077 which looks freaking amazing.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cyberpunk trailer is so stylish. Too bad it’s only for 2020.

Great conf by Microsoft even if it didn’t have many exclusives

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Bethesda

Rage 2

Doom Eternal Basically Doom 2 Hell on Earth

a bunch of DLC for all their other games. Prey, Wolfenstein, Quake Champions and elder scrolls online.

Fallout 76 online multiplayer, base building and survival game. Can get and launch nukes at other players.

Finished up with two teasers for Starfield (new Scifi IP) and Elder Scrolls VI. Neither showed anything apart from a title card.

Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top