• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Shenmue III

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Fishing confirmed as a mini game / job then Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

A really good video explaining what Shenmue is to those who haven’t experienced it:

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2006-08-31

PM

Hello guys if u guys could join our twitter event it would be great! let’s make people notice shenmue all over the world Smile Win Dreamcast and Shenmue! Experience shenmue in it’s original form. Join our big #SaveShenmue twitter event on 15th july. More info - https://www.facebook.com/events/468630789976775/

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Final push is starting, today seems to have gone up quite a bit.
I think that high stretch goal of portuguese subtitles might be achieved. Who would have thought such a simple language could be so expensive? Smile

In seriousness the push for 6M might be hard but I think they can reach it, last days usually are crazy.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 14 July 2015 07:43 PM

Final push is starting, today seems to have gone up quite a bit.
I think that high stretch goal of portuguese subtitles might be achieved. Who would have thought such a simple language could be so expensive? Smile

In seriousness the push for 6M might be hard but I think they can reach it, last days usually are crazy.

Man jap voices ftw, i will not use english dubs.
Been following the ks today, still shy of 5 MILLIONS.
And i thought that final number will be 7+.
Pan

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

A new trailer of work in progress is up: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

You can already see the models look far better than the first one.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 15 July 2015 01:13 AM

A new trailer of work in progress is up: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

You can already see the models look far better than the first one.

SFv, Bardstale4, S3, UE4 is efficient , great looking engine.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yeah, I was just looking at videos about UE4. It looks incredible easy to use too…I would even say it looks easier than Unity as UE4 seems to have a very easy to learn structure.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Shenmue 3 is nearly at 5,10m now. I’m guessing paypal will become an option afterwards too!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It already broke the Bloodsatined record. Let’s see if it can hit those 6million in the last 12h. I think it will

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

I was optimistically predicting around 6-7 million for this. Looks like they’ll get close to that.

Which may not be the 10 million dollar fantasy they were dreaming of, but it is a new record and nothing to feel bad about. Hopefully it gives them the leverage to secure a little more outside funding as well.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The 10 million was always a pipe dream. I’m glad to see this jump up so much though.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Crazy!

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

In the last hour this thing has been skyrocketing! It’s not slowing down either.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Annnddd funded! It reached $6,333,295 Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top