• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A question about posting in technical help.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-09-08

PM

I read the sticky, and it says we should not ask for technical help about a game that we’ve acquired as a copy. I was wondering if that still holds true if the game is considered abandonware?

I hunted around for a couple weeks for the game in question, and could not find it for purchase anywhere except for used copies on ebay or amazon, which I don’t really trust.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9/

No abandonware
We also kindly request that you do not post links to so-called ‘abandonware’. Although we sympathize with the preservation of games that have gone out of print, we choose not to tread any murky legal ground.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-09-08

PM

Okay, thank you for the quick reply. I don’t post on forums often and I’m not very good at navigating them, so I’m sorry if I missed an obvious post. (I know some people get a bit miffed about that sort of thing.)

I certainly didn’t want to break any rules, step on any toes, or lie about my predicament.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top