• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fallout MMO

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2011-09-21

PM

Ever since Bethesda got the rights back for making a Fallout MMO there hasn’t been any news about it. Before they announced Elder Scrolls Online I was hoping it would be about Fallout. I played WoW a few short sessions and my brother is playing Guild Wars 2 but nothing really interests me in the same way a MMO in the Fallout universe would. Is there even some hope left for that project?

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

...Spam?

Anyways, maybe after the Elder Scrolls online game is done with (even though it looks like a pile because it looks like every other fantasy MMO), it might be announced/shown.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

im done with mmo’s.. and i wish developers were putting their talents to things more interesting.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Yeah, same here. Zero interest in MMO’s at this point - and I can’t say I have much interest in Fallout any longer either. I much prefer the original games rather than Bethesdas shooter take on it.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

What is it with this thread that attracts spammers? (And why have the two old spam posts earlier in the thread not been deleted yet?)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

They have now.  But only because someone reported the latest.  That’s what the option is there for, after all.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I actually looked for a Report button, but couldn’t find it. Tongue (I see it now.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top