• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CarlesGabe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Divinity: Original Sin full release is today

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

Not sure who has been in beta or kickstarted it, but the game is officially released and a glorious crpg. I’m in heaven, so thought I’d share.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cool. I was in the beta but didn’t play much, kept running into bugs so I decided to wait for the full release. Downloading now.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

This game is making rounds and runaway success for old fans, how good is it???

Are the choices and story as good as old Crpgs like Fallout or Bgate???

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

The game is awesome, its been a top seller on steam since its released, I’ve 40 hours in and still so much to go. Its one of the best, to get this and pillars of eternity in the same year is just incredible.

Its also currently #1 on Gog.com, and just slipped to #2 on steam

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

We’ve been playing it a bit with my spouse. Only a short while here and there, and we’re probably like level 4 still. His work shifts and our kids and my illness and everything. But mostly we’re really liking it. We’ve been looking for a RPG to play together like this. NWN was so clunky that we tried it a few times but always just got too frustrated in a couple of hours.

This is a lot smoother game (though not completely without issues, for example pathfinding sometimes) and I’ve liked the world a lot. Normal difficulty setting is not too easy either. We also just went and took the ‘lone wolf’ traits so it’s just two of us and no extra companions, which makes us pretty vulnerable against hordes.

The first town itself is really nice. There’s so much people and things to do. And personally I like the plot too.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top