• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

University project about adventure video games

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-01-24

PM

Hello !

I want to carry out a survey about adventure point and click video games for a university project on video games. Within this study, I would like to describe the history of that kind of video games, show its mechanics, but also create a sociological profile of its gamers. That is why I created my questionnaire.

Maybe you will find some grammar mistake in the questionnaire, i am sorry about that, english is not my native language (I am french, sorry about that too… =) ). Also, I made different classifications of differents kind of adventure games (detective, mystery etc…). I know that to classify types of adventure games is quite simplistic, but I need it to analyse some data (and I prefere asking something, even it is useless, than the oposate). At the end, the questionnaire is very short (2 or 3 minutes maximum).

All the data are anonymous, and will be used just for my survey. Also, if you have questions, you can join me at the address: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thank you to help my in this project,
Mehdi Bennis, Erasmus university student in the Charles University of Prague.

PS: If you find this questioner or other forums, don’t answer it twice, it would distort my data. Thanks!
PPS: PNC = Adventure point and click video game; Autre = Other (in French).

The link of the questionnaire is here:
QUESTIONNAIRE

Joined 2013-01-24

PM

Thanks for the 4 of you who answered to my questionnaire ! It is very nice.

Also, if you have some comments, or questions, I’m here for you !

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Only 4? I figured more of us would have filled it in…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-01-24

PM

I hope it is just the begenning =]

If there is a lot of answers, I would be happy to share my results with you =]

Joined 2013-01-24

PM

I come back after 3 weeks. Sorry for that, I was working for a Highschool, and I had to prepare classes for my students.
I would like to thanks the new ones who answered the questionnaire. I have now 132 answers, and I will stop around 150 to begin the analysis.

As usual, if you have questions or comments, i would be happy to answer !

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top