• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I vote for Lighthouse.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Oh Dear! Jenny needs a leader. I think. I know a game doesn’t need a leader to win. But I don’t remember what happens when two games are tied and only one has a leader. And, if voting were to end today instead of Wednesday, there would be a three-way tie with only one game having a leader. I think a tied game is given the opportunity to find a leader. But we shall see what happens.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I vote for and can lead Lighhouse, and I also vote for Loom and The Journey Down.

Lighthouse (8) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74
Loom (8) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple, Lady Kestrel

Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (7) - Pegbiter, TimovieMan, Rtrooney, Karlok, DCast, Sefir, Giom

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, DCast, Sefir
The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir, Lady Kestrel
Return of the Phantom (5) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok, Luhr28

Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil (4) - Luhr28, Vehelon, Crabapple, Cyfoyjvx

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Giom, TimovieMan

Maniac Mansion (3) - Luhr28 (leader), Donuts McGee, Vehelon

Creaks (2) - Pegbiter, Vehelon

VirtuaVerse (1) - Pegbiter

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll cast a vote for Lighthouse please.  Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse (9) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74, Chrissie

Loom (8) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple, Lady Kestrel

Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (7) - Pegbiter, TimovieMan, Rtrooney, Karlok, DCast, Sefir, Giom

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, DCast, Sefir
The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir, Lady Kestrel
Return of the Phantom (5) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok, Luhr28

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 21 September 2020 07:04 PM

Oh Dear! Jenny needs a leader. I think. I know a game doesn’t need a leader to win. But I don’t remember what happens when two games are tied and only one has a leader. And, if voting were to end today instead of Wednesday, there would be a three-way tie with only one game having a leader. I think a tied game is given the opportunity to find a leader. But we shall see what happens.

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

walas74 - 22 September 2020 06:30 PM

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Right you are, but the voting hasn’t closed yet. That said, I submit a vote for Lighthouse. Lady K knows that she has my help and support whenever she needs it.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

finally, this is about to happen, praise the lord

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

If you’re going to praise the lord for Lighthouse winning this time, you’ll have to condemn him for making it lose the other several hundred times it’s been nominated.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

That statement is totally devoid of facts. Hundreds of times? Really? If you have a problem with me, bring it on. But don’t be a Trump making up stuff.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it is a joke rtrooney, no biggie, come on, Vehelon was ponly replying to my post. nothing against you by any means.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse (10) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74, Chrissie, Rtrooney

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

W00t, this is finally happening! Grin
Just when Tim had given up on Lighthouse ever winning… Crazy

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse will be our next cp.  I need tomorrow (Wed.) to put some of the pieces together before I can start the playthrough thread, so hang tight until then.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

isn’t this a record, Lighthouse winning by 10 votes? or was there a CPT that won by more..

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top