• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Please help me remember…

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-11

PM

Okay, in the mid to late 90s, I spent my adolescence being a big shareware player.  AOL, back then, was a decent place to get exposed to some games, and through their service, I found a first person perspective graphic adventure game that involved a puny blonde nerd trying to get cool by the 90s standard (by being a rough rockstar rebel, man).  Some actions that earned you points in this game were stealing a wild-looking wig and vandalizing a wall with spray paint (and getting points caused a sweet guitar lick to play).  The only other thing I can remember about this game is that there was also a female bouncer.  I’m sure the full version should be floating around the internet in a legal state, but I’ll never find it if I can’t remember the game’s blasted name!  Does my description ring any bells?  Anyone?

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

It sounds kinda like Normality, although I don’t know if that was ever shareware.

Joined 2012-11-11

PM

I don’t think that’s the one.  The game I am talking about would just automatically move from screen to screen without the free-roaming multi-angled view that Normality offers.  Also, my mystery game shows the character’s face kind of like how Doom would, and the menu buttons and inventory constantly appeared on screen as well.

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

Yeah my first thought was Normality too but it doesn’t really fit any of the other descriptions… I have no idea what this game is. Maybe post in the Adventure forum instead of General.

Joined 2012-11-11

PM

I had a feeling I was posting in the wrong section, as forum newbs tend to do.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top