• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkOzzieMonkey

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Other Websites dedicated to Adventure Games

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to ask - besides adventuregamers.com are there other websites dedicated to point and click adventure gaming culture?

Thanks,
Neuromancer.utopian

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

There’s a few fellow websites, like:

- Gameboomers.com
- Justadventure.com

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

I also ask because I am having malicious website issues with adventuregamers. Am I alone when it comes to that?

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hmm could you clarify what you’re talking about? Malicious issues? I can assure we are a respectable website that uses a well respected advertising company.

What kind of messages are you receiving? I haven’t heard this before so I’d like to understand more

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

I have been coming here for a few months and turns out the malicious issues never happened again!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am a member of Gameboomers, a pretty good site. However it is PC only which is very limiting for me.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Hmm gameboomers are not accepting new members at the moment. Can’t register. Any reason for that?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Never been a member of gameboomers. It had a bit of a reputation in the past for over moderation.

Don’t know why they have cut themself off.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

theres a bunch of groups ive found on facebook… point & click adventure is one, classic gamers guild is another, a bunch of sierra and lucasart fan groups… if you throw in a few searches in fb there are a bunch

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

Hey guys, I logged in after a few months. Thanks for all the info!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-01-09

PM

questzone.ru

Russian adventure games (or quests, how it’s called there) site.

And maybe, the biggest database of adventure games from oldschool point&click; to modern ones. Also has a search engine, so yo can browse games by authour/company/engine or genre/theme (the most usefull one).

For example list all mystoids (like Myst game) or samorostoids (like Amanita Design games)

Russian only, but you can use google translate nowadays.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top