• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A way out

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I got this game for my birthday and it is a true co op game, no single player. you must have another person to play, but if you buy one copy then another person can play free via the Internet. so I have been playing with my friend Brad. we are about 3 hours in and it is really fun. It is a lot like a Telltale Game but with more actual gameplay. the story and characters are good but nothing groundbreaking. The story is a typical Revenge 70 style Thriller.  the voice acting is mostly solid but a little flat every now and then. overall I would give it an 8 out of 10. a very fun concept so far and a nice way to stick it to EA for saying single player is dead

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Looks good but would I be correct to assume the game is not on Steam? I did a search and couldn’t find it.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I looked as well, and it seems like no you cant play from steam. It is on ea’s similar site….. origin. Im playing on ps4.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/a-way-out/a-way-out/standard-edition

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Oscar - 23 April 2018 03:23 AM

Looks good but would I be correct to assume the game is not on Steam? I did a search and couldn’t find it.

It is an EA published game, and they have their own competing service Origin, so they do not provide their games on Steam. If you want to play it on the PC, Origin is the only way. Or even better, you can play it on consoles(PS4, XB1) were it is easier to play co-op games.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

SoccerDude - 23 April 2018 03:59 PM

It is an EA published game, and they have their own competing service Origin, so they do not provide their games on Steam. If you want to play it on the PC, Origin is the only way. Or even better, you can play it on consoles(PS4, XB1) were it is easier to play co-op games.

It’s not better if I need to buy a $400 console. But I’m not keen on acquiring Origin either.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Oscar - 23 April 2018 06:35 PM
SoccerDude - 23 April 2018 03:59 PM

It’s not better if I need to buy a $400 console. But I’m not keen on acquiring Origin either.

I meant it’s better because it is co-op only which is easiest played on a couch in front of a big screen.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top