• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your most anticipated game sequals and remakes?(which may never get release)

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

even though it was buggy and had some serious issues I really liked advent rising and wish it was finished.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-02-02

PM

I hope they get around to finishing up Toonstruck 2. There was apparently enough material left over from the original production to be able to put together an entire sequel, and progress has been made, but the thing is still tied up in copyright hell at the moment.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Today is shitty day, Arkia showed sequel of PSX gem(as april fools joke), which is better than SFV and Tekken7

Conman Inafune gets 3million in KS and this game is in shambles

Sony should grab it

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

sequels*

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-04-06

PM

Jade Empire

I have no idea whats going on there. It was an amazing game on the original xbox and there has been no word on a sequel in more than 10 years.

Embarassed

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

No One Lives Forever 3 for sure. First two games are still two of the best games ever made. Sad that no one knows who owns the series and that Nolf3 would probably never be a thing. Contract JACK on the other hand is one of the worst shooters I’ve ever played.

Would also love a KOTOR3, Half Life 3 and Portal 3. A new Prince of Persia would be awesome as well. Loved the reboot and would’ve loved to see more of that. Don’t know why ubi decided to focus more on that AssCreed bullshit instead of sticking with POP.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Now that Rune is a thing, here is hoping for

NOLF

Drakan

And FAKK2

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

I’m waiting for Oddworld 2: Abe’s Exxodus. The first remake (2015?) was excellent and I hope the sequel comes out!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

- Little Big Adventure and its sequel both require a remake with high res graphics and better controls. Also A Little Big Adventure 3 would be great.

- I loved Freedom Force, and we got two games in the franchise. I would like a continuation of the series.

- And obviously, the butt joke of gaming, Half Life 3.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Freedom force reminded me of FreedomFighters
Could use a sequel for both FF and Kane and lynch3
IO should abandon Hitman after season2

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Playing Fear Effect on the Vita and is like you said nomad, the characters and backgrounds look incredible, specially for a PSone game. Tank controls are pretty bad as expected and it’s the part that not aged well. Not sure if the remake will do it justice.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gungrave new game announced for PS4, i got excited and then it was revealed to be only VR game

Thats a biggest troll move

wilco - 29 August 2017 06:32 AM

Playing Fear Effect on the Vita and is like you said nomad, the characters and backgrounds look incredible, specially for a PSone game. Tank controls are pretty bad as expected and it’s the part that not aged well. Not sure if the remake will do it justice.

Sit and shoot, you might want to check speed run vids on youtube to see how you can breeze through fighting stealth sections, there is an easy trick
Its quite fun if you get the archaic nature of finding a sweet spot

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 29 August 2017 12:52 PM
wilco - 29 August 2017 06:32 AM

Sit and shoot, you might want to check speed run vids on youtube to see how you can breeze through fighting stealth sections, there is an easy trick
Its quite fun if you get the archaic nature of finding a sweet spot

One of the problems when playing on the Vita is lack of buttons - L2/R2 are in the back touch pad, makes crouching and rolling weird in FE. Still it’s not very hard so far, game has auto-aim.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Well i didnt want it come back because i never thought it could but like Rune its coming back after 17 yrs

Any fans here?

Memories

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top