• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Article AdventureX 2015: Part 1 - The Games

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I’m sure I’m not going crazy - did the Latency screenshot got changed in last few hours? I’m sure it was pixelated, like on game’s website, 12h ago. Smile

http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29740

If the game is getting a graphics update, its worth mentioning in report. Smile

The game could use graphic update though as the early screenshots are somewhat similar with Automaticity http://automaticity.tumblr.com/

On a side note - has anyone have news about Automaticity? They signed a publishing deal with Wadjet Eye Games a year ago, but now there has been no update since spring. Is it still worked on? I was really hoping to hear about it from AdventureX.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Yes, the original screenshot was taken directly from the game’s website, but the developer requested it be replaced to reflect the more current design.

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

After scanning over the page, I’m also pointing out a small typos in AdventureX 2015: Part 2 - The People article:

“Technobabylon was originally an episodic freeware series by James Dearden before being picked up, polished, and published commercially by Dave Gilbert’s Wadjet Eye Games earlier this year. ”

I understand the article is written last year, but as it’s published at January 4, 2016, maybe it’s more precise to say “last year” or name a month. Smile

“The first episode of The Slaughter is projected to be out early next year. ” - probably should be this year?

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Oh, heh. Yeah, this article was originally going to be the final one in 2015 before getting bumped. Fixed now, thanks.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top