• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AdvieVegetable Party

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-11-25

PM

Hello everyone my name is Sofia and I am 22 years old, after work I like to hang out in toys, I will be happy to communicate!  Innocent

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-12-02

PM

Hello, I’m Sean. I’m 26, from Scotland and I am a musician/carer. I’ve always loved adventure games in all of their various forms, and am excited to find a place to discuss them with like-minded people. I especially prefer games that are very unique and tell great stories (favourites this year being: Paradise Killer, Lair of the Clockwork God, and Tales from Off Peak City vol.1).

Total Posts: 2496

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Welcome Sean, those are great games you have selected. I am looking forward to reading your posts!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Hello!

My name is Rob. I’m a 35-year-old health care worker, currently working in a nursing home. I live together with my better half an an adopted cat (long story) in a quaint and slightly reactionary town in the Netherlands.
I recently discovered I really like to talk about adventure games.  I’ve noticed I don’t talk a lot about things that I find interesting or bring me joy. I do occasionally ask my partner if she wants to hear an interesting fact about Hip Hop in the 80s, or the US Civil War, but otherwise, I try not to bore or bother people with whatever I have on my mind.

I thought I’d give a try over here, anyway!

Total Posts: 7996

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome! Smile

Last played: Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-04-13

PM

Hi!

My name’s Falko, and I’ve been lurking for several years. I will release my company’s first adventure game this year which is quite exciting, and that means I will hopefully actually have some time to participate in some threads in the future, rather than just watching the action from a dark corner. Wink

Greetings from Melbourne Australia, where there is no other weather than ‘scorching hot and dry’ and ‘raining cats and dogs’.

Falko, Lead Punk at Insert Disk 22 and making the game Born Punk
Steam Page | GOG Page | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Website

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-02-21

PM

Hi all! I’m a 27-year-old library student, been into story-heavy games for a long time, recently got more seriously into adventure games as I’m realising the wealth of interesting and varied games there are in this genre. Mostly been exposed to Lucasarts games so far, just finished playing the Blackwell series and I’m really blown away. Excited to discover much more Smile

Total Posts: 4324

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Welcome, Sparrowtm & Beable!

I keep hitting the escape button, but somehow I’m still here.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top