• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“Kingdom Come: Deliverance” Kickstarter (realistic medieval RPG)

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

RPG game set in the medieval Europe with very realistic graphics.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

PS4 , yes please.
They will meet the goal in hours from now, almost there.

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Funded after 36 hours, stretch goals coming.

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2008-01-31

PM

It looks very promising, but the lack of 3rd person view is a deal-breaker for me.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Finally something like Mount & Blade or Conqueror AD 1086 which seems pretty ambitious and interesting. I’m hoping for some strategy elements as well, not just running/riding around and smashing things.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Beyond realism it turns out as a survival sim-rpg,means demanding gameplay with long hours of possible repetition,hope becomes more accesible with updates.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 17 February 2018 03:35 AM

Beyond realism it turns out as a survival sim-rpg,means demanding gameplay with long hours of possible repetition,hope becomes more accesible with updates.

Hearing mixed response, some really liking it
Lots of chatter, choices, love interest, Medieval life sim and shit
9hrs of prologue alone, nice script etc

Dont have time for another 60hrs+ game commitment, will grab on sale later

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m about 5 hours in and I’m liking it quite a bit. The narrative itself isn’t doing much for me but I admire that it’s grounded in reality and focuses on the mundane side of medieval life. You never feel like an instantly powerful knight who can strike down an army. Combat is rare and deliberately cumbersome and tough to master, equipment is expensive and skills are earned slowly through repetition. I don’t know if this slow pace will hold up over time but right now I’m really liking the arc I’m on. You feel like you earn every small accomplishment.

If I might be so bold…I feel like this game has a VERY slight Quest For Glory feel, particularly QFG1 and QFG4. Combat isn’t emphasized, quests can often be completed through speech or thievery and there’s a sense of you slowly building yourself up into a hero over a long period of time. It’s obviously not an adventure game but…multiple times I’ve felt a tinge of QFG nostalgia while playing. I’d be curious if anyone else feels it as well.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Real shame such a well written script but gameplay suffering from lots of technical issues (eg,have to wait for loading screen before starting a dialog) dreadfully.
I’ll simply wait for updates to progress but it shouldn’t be released in such a shambling
state.Historically accurate realism of KCD

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I also heard save system is bad

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Wilco was stumped when i mentioned about diversity politics at E3, if some are still confused
Enjoy the vid

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 02 March 2018 10:06 AM

Wilco was stumped when i mentioned about diversity politics at E3, if some are still confused
Enjoy the vid

Love Colin. He speaks his mind and doesn’t care for all the haters. As far as this game is concerned, this neo-“liberal” movement in games that bashes anything that is not politically correct has gone too far and it needs to be stopped. Developers need to have the freedom to create their visions, without being hounded by SJW’s.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

iv played it for a couple hours. Theres a lot of good stuff here. In some ways it can teach elder scrolls a thing or two. But the bottom line is: its very buggy.. and awkward.. and frustrating. It may become a much better product as time goes on, but right now it is a trying experience. Not an unrewarding one though.. so far scenarios have multiple solutions, and the story-telling breathes life. Its a very interesting game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top