• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelluckyloserTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

PM problems

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I don’t see two recently sent PMs in my outbox. And while I was looking at my PM boxes I somehow lost 21 or 23 sent PMs, although I had not deleted them. Something weird going on?

PS: Also see https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/14829/#162525

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Regarding this: has there been a change in mailbox size allowance?

https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewreply/162555/

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Let me look into this, I noticed it myself as well that I didn’t receive 1 message (except through email) and when checking it doesn’t exist in the database. So there is something going wrong in the flow.

Will debug this further.

As for the max allowed size, I didn’t change anything there but seeing your post it’s clear showing some weird things.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

So, already answered in another thread on your mailbox limit. Was a configuration setting specifically for the group you were in.

Still looking into the issues related to the messages, I have made some changes in the background that could potentially solve.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I wasn’t aware on having a problem until just now but no PMs are showing up in my ‘sent messages’ folder.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

My recently sent PMs aren’t showing up either, but I know that they have been received.  Also, instead of the date showing for each PM, I see a time instead.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

This is so bizarre/crazy. I’m looking into this deeper but I’m confused so far as to what’s happening.

So you can receive/send messages but they don’t show up as being send? Also you can sometimes don’t receive messages?

I _did_ change the default of ‘send myself a copy’ to unchecked instead of checked but can easily change that part back :-)

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

CaliMonk - 14 May 2020 03:37 PM

So you can receive/send messages but they don’t show up as being send? Also you can sometimes don’t receive messages?

I realize your question was not meant for me, but I’d like to repeat that messages I send are not received and don’t show up in my outbox. I can receive messages from others.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Karlok - 14 May 2020 07:29 PM
CaliMonk - 14 May 2020 03:37 PM

I realize your question was not meant for me, but I’d like to repeat that messages I send are not received and don’t show up in my outbox. I can receive messages from others.

This is now fixed. It was technically not broken, I just disabled the checkbox that says “Put a copy in my sent items” by default (you could just re-check it). I rolled that back so now it’s automatically checked again :-)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top