• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

SpaceVenture Prototype Phase-5

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

did any one tried , i came across it today i haven’t any idea that their other phases been released except the 1st.
much updating and upgrades had happened since then.

what do think of it so far, i think the two guys are doing a great working by keeping their backers and spectators always informed even interacting with the project.. while others like the DF’s ,i haven’t seen or heard a word about it Smile

Launch Application :
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spaceventure-living-conce/appnohofkacbfjjfedfapckmagkgbmdo

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2005-08-06

PM

Glad you like it. There are also some really cool exclusive concept art and other posts available at http://svrewards.com if you’re a $30 backer or higher.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

First time playing one of the Prototypes, but I have to say. That install wizard was awesome. Tongue Anyways, i’m really enjoying it. Grin Everything about it made me laugh. No doubt, this feels like Space Quest. Grin

lol I can’t stop laughing. I need to stop writing this.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2012-01-24

PM

Advie - 12 October 2012 08:49 PM

while others like the DF’s ,i haven’t seen or heard a word about it

Emm, actually the DF game is the one we get by far the most information about. The documentary is well under way and it has just started getting really interesting since the actual game development began in the last episode. Haven’t you checked the backer forums? All the documentary episodes are there.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

No ,i wasn’t a Backer for DFA and if there a any kind of a peek at the game,concept or even Artworks especial for the backer only i surely haven seen yet.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top