• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I am proud to say: Reality Incognita, full version, is finally out!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2019-10-21

PM

Hello fellow adventurers!

I am Evgenie Tivaniuk aka Dire Boar Games and I am proud to announce, that my game Reality Incognita full version is now released on Steam!

I’ve been doing it for about five years, and while I did hire freelancers for graphics and sounds, I still used only my own from salary, and never had a sponsor, a publisher or even crowdfunding.

And now, after a long and hard work, it’s finally ready.

Gameplay trailer:

Since I couldn’t invest too much into graphics, I did my best to make heavy emphasis on the storyline.

In my game, Peri Res, our protagonist will find herself on a spaceship, where dangers lie everywhere. A mysterious maniac is killing everyone on the ship, hunting her, and constantly attempts to sabotage the ship.

Our story will dabble in humor at times, with many twists and turns that are sure to keep even the most demanding adventures satisfied. Be prepared for a thrilling experience that is sure to keep you guessing with an engaging narrative and tons of surprises. You are going to be on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

The game has many puzzles, some of which can be solved with more then one approach.

And also, there are quite a few branching conversations, written with great care.

The game was released with two languages: English and Russian. Mind you, some of puzzles are different per language!

And there are also two endings - with only one of them giving all answers!

Will Peri, under your guidance, survive?

I hope you loved what I wrote about the game, so don’t hesitate, buy it now!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/604550/Reality_Incognita/

And if you played it and loved it, consider leaving a review!

Your humble developer,
Dire Boar Games

Joined 2019-10-21

PM

Reality Incognita is now on sale!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/604550/Reality_Incognita/

A full game for just about 6$! Use the opportunity and buy it now!

Also, a huge amount of bugs and text errors were fixed since first release.

Total Posts: 197

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

I know the pain of making an adventure game mostly on your own for years so… congrats for the release! Smile

I gotta say the cover art style clashes a lot with the actual in-game art though.

French creator & solo developer of “BROK the InvestiGator” (coming soon) and “Demetrios” (Available on PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch)

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I loved this game as far as I got when I first tried it but it had too many problems to be able to finish. The developer really can’t have put them self out any more to try & fix the many problems.
I haven’t had time to play since the latest patch but I’m now confident enough to recommend giving this fun & addictive game a chance with quite an unpredictable ending (the good one) that I didn’t see coming & blew me away!    Smile

Joined 2019-10-21

PM

Many thanks to you both for your words!
I really hoped that ending will be unpredictable and interesting.

Please, if you liked the game, consider writing a good review on Steam. People are afraid to buy, since only one person rated it yet. Or, you can write it even here.

I do hope my game is good, but for now, too few people know about it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top