• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

IndieCade Nominees

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

IndieCade Nomniess

Check them out

The IndieCade Festival will take place at Culver City (Los Angeles), CA (Oct 4th-7th)

A Nice Collection of Indies Nominated for this award .

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2007-06-22

PM

I remember playing Cart Life 4 months ago and yelling at random people, “Yo! That sh*ts ma GOTY, son!”.

And it still is… it still is Heart. Gotta try some of those, though.

“This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I’ll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace.” -Old Tart Toter

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TiAgUh - 24 August 2012 05:43 PM

Gotta try some of those, though.

yeaaah me too,

2 things actually caught my eyes their, that most of those Indies are Adventure or Puzzle Games and the 2nd that 80% of them i haven’t played or even heard of!!

I really wish Botanicula would win this Award.

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2007-06-22

PM

I’ve been playing the free ones first; here’s my two cents:

A Closed World: A little RPG featuring a typically indie story ‘bout wuv and a great (albeit underdeveloped) twist on battle mechanics. Nice, but nothing special.

Unmanned: Pure awesomesauce. In fact, their very own site oozes awesomesauce with great little gems such as Orgasm Simulator, Run, Jesus run and the oh so wrong Operation: Pedopriest.

Next up: “POP: Methodology Experiment One”! The only non-free one I’m interested in.

“This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I’ll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace.” -Old Tart Toter

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top