• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Project Beast has kicked my hype into gear
Sony already has won E3 for me only Shenmue3 Xclusive for Xb1 can make
XB1 winner now.

What you guys are looking forward too??

From Sony i want proper dates , they have reputation of delaying and
showing games that vanish like anything (Agent, Untilldawn, Bioshock Vita etc.)

M$ should have something more than Moneyhat stuff. I think Fallout will be
too early to announce, since Bethesda is rumored to be showing Dishonored2,
Next Doom. And main focus will be Evilwithin so.
M$ could moneyhat next Masseffect or RE7.

From Ubisoft , i am fully expecting Beyond Good and Evil 2. Long overdue.

Nintendo must have Zelda , please be like Tech demo or little mature looking.
Need final Dates of X and Bayonetta2.

Quite excited after Kevinspacey’s reveal in New CoD , will be playing CoD
after years.

All in all one of those times where it will be proper Nextgen games reveal.
Head to head battle. With third party showing their best cards.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Looking forward to everything on Bungie’s Destiny.

Also, I’m hoping MS has something big planned to fight the huge lead Sony has with the next-gen consoles. Hopefully a major price-drop, as well as, again hopefully, something unexpected. Needs big things now, but I think they might have the potential for something like that. Even with the many obvious disadvantages, the XBox One does have some things over PS4 that could have a big influence if properly utilized. But I am fairly sceptical if they ever will (one such obvious thing is their cloud services that could theoretically bridge some of the weaker power of the console - but it’s a pretty major step, and especially cross-platform games are highly unlikely to make use of it).

Anyway, aside from Destiny I haven’t heard of games that are that interesting to me that i would expect to see in E3.

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

I’m mostly interested in new games/series or concepts. I hope we hear about L.A. Noire director Brendan McNamara’s next game, Whore of the Orient. The setting and what seems to be the (back)story sounds pretty interesting - A crime story in Shanghai in the 30s or 40s.

I also hope we hear more about the next games from Ken Levine and Quantic Dream.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

This year should be fun as it’s all about the games. Hopefully it will all be about new IP, but I think we are just going to get a huge bucketload of sequels/reboots.

You will get updates on the ones shown last year that haven’t launched yet. Quantum Break etc.

M$ will tout their CoD exclusivity for map packs etc as well as show off the next Halo game, possibly a Gears game and a Fables game. Will they surprise us with a GTA V HD release on Xbox One?

Sony will show off the next Uncharted, maybe some demo or footage of a David Cage next Gen, Gran Tourismo 7 maybe. Will they surprise us with Last Guardian now on PS4.

Cross Platform will be all about sequels. Tomb Raider 2, Batman Arkham Knight, New Prince of Persia Game, Mass Effect 4, Fallout 4, Metal Gear V, Dishonored 2, Doom 4.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

What I want

Sony -

This will be the year! (Or not)

From Nintendo I hope we get the release date of Bayonetta 2 this year and a look at Zelda WiiU
Ubi - some note about developing Beyond Good and Evil 2
Bethesda - a announcement of Fallout 4 (developed by Obsidian Smile )
EA - mmm, not excited about anything I think, not even Bioware stuff
Konami - a release date for MGS5
Square - Announcement of Tomb Raider 2 and that it will go back to it’s roots.
Sega - Yakuza localization news…
Activision - Nothing, do they anything else besides COD and some movie license stuff? (maybe that they sold their adventure IPs to anyone else Smile )

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Oh yeah, and wishful thinking: Beyond Good & Evil 2, the new Mirror’s Edge (well, it’s on the works, just will take a couple years - but some info would be nice), and a new Jade Empire Grin

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Forgot that Activision has Destiny, it will probably be a focus of the Sony conference, and COD on the Microsoft conference. I wonder in which one AssCreed and Battlefield will show up… Not very interesting stuff, announcing exclusive maps or something.
Microsoft will probably show lots of Halo stuff, the rumoured Halo 2 remake, Halo 5, Halo series.
And I guess Morpheus might show up at the Sony stuff now that it’s announced and some more info about Playstation Now.
And Rockstar doesn’t anything in the works announced, so they might show up, but I don’t think they usually use E3.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 04 May 2014 05:54 PM

I wonder in which one AssCreed and Battlefield will show up… Not very interesting stuff, announcing exclusive maps or something.
Microsoft will probably show lots of Halo stuff, the rumoured Halo 2 remake, Halo 5, Halo series.
And I guess Morpheus might show up at the Sony stuff now that it’s announced and some more info about Playstation Now.
And Rockstar doesn’t anything in the works announced, so they might show up, but I don’t think they usually use E3.

Asscreed will show up at Sony with extra xclusive 60minutes gameplay as well as for
Division or Farcry next lol.

Spencer confirmed New IPs and Sequels on twitter just now.

From Sony Killstrain, Entwined, Order demo, UC4 trailer and Bloodborne,
Some indie xclusives, Playstation Now and Quanticdream’s title will wait for
Gamescom.

Imagine the meltdown if Agent will end up exclusive for M$.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Rockstar ain’t working on Agent, My money is on a Red Dead Redemption Sequel coming out of Rockstar San Diego and here in Edinburgh ROckstar North will be working on GTA V DLC and possible PS4/XBOX1 version.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Wasn’t there a rumour about Bully 2? That would be cool, but I agree that a sequel for Red Dead is probably their next new game announcement.
GTA V for PS4, X1 and a PC version will definitely happen. (I hope they do Las Venturas on a DLC).

nomadsoul - 05 May 2014 02:21 AM

Imagine the meltdown if Agent will end up exclusive for M$.

I don’t think Agent exists anymore (and Rockstar doesn’t really need exclusives) but that would make Sony lose their minds Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 May 2014 06:23 AM

I don’t think Agent exists anymore (and Rockstar doesn’t really need exclusives) but that would make Sony lose their minds Smile

R* said that new ground breaking IP is in the works for Nextgen, it could be it.
If not agent then maybe DLCs will be Xclusive.

Spencer from twitter

-The main focus will be on hardcore gamers.

-Fans won’t have to wait for Tokyo Game Show to see Japanese Xbox games (possibly meaning that we’ll see them at E3).

-This year Microsoft will show “stuff we are committed to, from top studios, for this year and future.”
We’ll get a “couple of things” announced before E3. May “Should be a good month for news.”

-Both new IP and sequels will be announced at this year’s show.

So there were rumors of Platinum Xclusive for XB1 , that would be great to see Wink

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Whole Sony E3 plan leaked

I hope its all true…sounds too good to be true.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

If true it’ll be an great showing. The rumour also mentions GTA V. Definitely sounds too good to be true (specially with TLG there…)

Ninja Theory game would be good, despite a lot of problems Enslaved was ok (and Heavenly Sword looked great).

Also, if true, Sony stuff always leaks before E3!!!

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Well, nothing very interesting from Sony. Unless some of those that don’t really have any info on them will surprise.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Seems like a lot of guesswork instead of a leak to me.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Lucien21 - 07 May 2014 04:22 PM

Seems like a lot of guesswork instead of a leak to me.

Good point… Where does this list originate from, anyway?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top