• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Omg you guys (South Park game)

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

It’s the most quality adaptation of a TV or Movie media in a computer game in the history or the world (it doesn’t even get beaten by Blade Runner since it was based on another character), it’s identical to the format of the TV or Movie and it’s practically like watching an episode on all cutscenes and in much of the gameplay. It’s not exactly adventure, it’s an RPG but I’m sure most adventure game users would love it, it’s not very hard RPG anyway, think of the difficulty/complexity of Portal etc. I would highly recommend this game, I can’t recommend it enough, it’s so good that it needs to be promoted so that everyone knows THAT’s what an adaptation looks like.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

It is indeed a very good game and one that will have you hooked. If only it were longer! I didn’t want it to end.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

thinker - 28 April 2014 08:20 AM

It’s the most quality adaptation of a TV or Movie media in a computer game in the history or the world (it doesn’t even get beaten by Blade Runner since it was based on another character)

The character you play in the South Park game is also an original character.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I couldn’t stop playing it. Every day after work, I was hooked. Such a well adapted game with crude and intelligent humor throughout, with the same exact charm the show in game form. Literally the TV show if it was a fully functional game.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

I would consider it like a 2nd movie.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top